A Few Questions for Founder

I’m ill this week.

You're ill THIS week? You have strength for Alabama State, but not for my precious Golden Lions? I feel like I'm being overlooked..........I feel like I'm undeserving, like I'm unworthy.......I feel cheated.

It's been a long, long, long time since I've been called "Kryptonite". Is it me that makes you this weak (ill)? I promise I'm as meek and docile as a newly born baby kitten.

What did I do to make you treat me this way? Tell me so I can help get you back to your glorious self.

You're ill THIS week? You have strength for Alabama State, but not for my precious Golden Lions? I feel like I'm being overlooked..........I feel like I'm undeserving, like I'm unworthy.......I feel cheated.

It's been a long, long, long time since I've been called "Kryptonite". Is it me that makes you this weak (ill)? I promise I'm as meek and docile as a newly born baby kitten.

Somehow I can't bring myself to believe this one

@The Founder

I'm not one of those women who won't or don't know how to submit, so I give (this time). I do hope you dry up soon :); I was really hoping you'd be able to come to PB so I could get a chance to meet you.

Oh damn! Flounder...................?

Sweet Lady I wanna meet you also....you make me feel better. I'm magically not sick anymore.

When I first read this, I just sat at my desk, staring at the bolded statement. I stared and stared until my vision became totally black. A feeling came over me, an ugly, dark feeling. As my dark side started to wake and emerge, I had the same feeling she had.......

carrie.jpg

after that bucket of pig's blood fell on her....

and she realized she'd been made a fool of.

When I first read this, I just sat at my desk, staring at the bolded statement. I stared and stared until my vision became totally black. A feeling came over me, an ugly, dark feeling. As my dark side started to wake and emerge, I had the same feeling she had.......

View attachment 5516

Nah sweet heart when it comes to Carrie I'm this guy....I'm the guy who respected Carrie and got pissed when that stuff went down. All of sudden a bucket hit me on my head and killed me.

carriemain_2745966k.jpg

View attachment 5516

GET HIM!

Back