A Different World Reunion pics!!!!

Every time I see Daryll Bell arse it just piss me off how he just muck up his father company. When his dad died him and several others family members screw up the company. He could be in a position to be straight for years and now. To who dont know, you know his father was Travers Bell Jr. was the first black to have a seat on the New York Stock Exchange. His father started a black security firm name Daniels and Bell.(Willie Daniels and Travers Bell) This was one of the top black owned companies for over 20 years. I am not sure but I think his father died around 1988 from a massive heart attack. His father, I believe, died without a will at the age of 46. Of course the government got there with estate taxes and all this bull but the company couldnt survive. I hope that other black own business dont forget to take care of business.

CriTAUcal said:
Uhhhhh George Michael has as ALWAYS looked GAY!!! :lol: Any grown man who sings: Wake me up before you Go Go is gay!

*choking on Mountain Dew*

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

CriTAUcal said:
Uhhhhh George Michael has as ALWAYS looked GAY!!! :lol: Any grown man who sings: Wake me up before you Go Go is gay!

I was a kid man, I didin't know anything about gay. he had cool music had the leather jacket and shades.........and then u hear he's a butt buddy. crushing for a little kid man. sorta the same feeling you get when you think of jasmine guy then see these pictures.....crushed. I mean, halles 41 and shes not aging like that.

Aging could be a heredity thing and the lack of melanin in the skin also affects the outcome,especially if there's no medical enhancement involved.

Croft84 said:
Every time I see Daryll Bell arse it just piss me off how he just muck up his father company. When his dad died him and several others family members screw up the company. He could be in a position to be straight for years and now. To who dont know, you know his father was Travers Bell Jr. was the first black to have a seat on the New York Stock Exchange. His father started a black security firm name Daniels and Bell.(Willie Daniels and Travers Bell) This was one of the top black owned companies for over 20 years. I am not sure but I think his father died around 1988 from a massive heart attack. His father, I believe, died without a will at the age of 46. Of course the government got there with estate taxes and all this bull but the company couldnt survive. I hope that other black own business dont forget to take care of business.

Umm maybe it's just me, but doesn't the father get some blame for not hving a will.....I'm no multi milionaire, but I have a will.

Suge said:
Umm maybe it's just me, but doesn't the father get some blame for not hving a will.....I'm no multi milionaire, but I have a will.

You absolutely, positively, without a doubt CORRECT. It is so important to have your ducks in a row just in case.

CriTAUcal said:
Baby, I was a kid, too (like 7-9 years old)! :lol: But I knew he wasn't the average dude.

I knew something wasnt right with him. It was the same feeling I had with Leroy from FAME. I knew something wasnt right.

When did this reunion air?

I know that "A Different World" is on TV Land as of a couple of weeks ago, and I waiting anxiously for it to air. This was one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I thought that Jasmine Guy and Phylicia Rashad were the two most beautiful women in the galaxy.

My frat "Ron" (Darryl Bell) looks like he's on line again! When did he lose all his hair? I saw him on Bill Maher's show about four years ago and he had a head full.

Now that I think about it, I think I saw him in the Marriott last week with about 3,000 other "yella" brothers of mine. :lol:

Suge said:
I have to pic up DW Season 2 on DVD. This is when the show got much better.

Ain't it the truth? One of the best things they did was to get Lisa Bonet's arse off that show. It improved 3-fold when she departed and Jasmine became the main character. You could see that coming in the first season.

AAMU Alum said:
Ain't it the truth? One of the best things they did was to get Lisa Bonet's arse off that show. It improved 3-fold when she departed and Jasmine became the main character. You could see that coming in the first season.

You ain't lyin!!! :smash:

It became more realistic in the 2nd season! :nod:

CriTAUcal said:

He didn't look gay with Wham around '82-'83. He started looking suspect when his first solo album came out in '87.

Ntelekt said:
You ain't lyin!!! :smash:

It became more realistic in the 2nd season! :nod:

The show had realism. Just know focus because it revolved around Denise's lack of commitment to her future (wishy washy). The only reason she left the show was because of her pregnancy.

northern tiger said:
The show had realism. Just know focus because it revolved around Denise's lack of commitment to her future (wishy washy). The only reason she left the show was because of her pregnancy.

Good she got pregnant, 'cause she needed to go! :nod:

I hate to say it, but I have to agree. Denise really needed to go. For some reason, she just wasn't grounded enough mentally to hang. The only reason she lasted on the Cosby Show as long as she did was because of Bill Cosby's persistance to reach out to her. But you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved. All she cared about was smokin weed and doing rituals...showing up on the sets late, or lit, or not showing at all.

Back