A Different World Reunion pics!!!!

JagGrad said:
Debbie Allen and Sinbad....the 2 older folks on the show.....looks the youngest........Jasmine Guy......Damn are u 65...:xeye:

That's what Im saying.

Damn Jasmine look elderly.

NASTYNUPE said:
Cree Summer looks smoked out. Lisa Bonet looks...

:lmao:

Cree used to mess with Lenny Kravitz after he dumped Lisa Bonet extra Crazy @ZZ.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Uh.....and why is Darryl Bell lookin like
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
chriscongressNEW.jpg

"Chris" from American Idol.

Kadeem getting old.

He got some grey and white in them locks.

I promise you Lisa Bonet look like she just finished Her "12-step" program before the taping.

LadyJag said:
Uh.....and why is Darryl Bell lookin like
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
chriscongressNEW.jpg

"Chris" from American Idol.

No, he looks like Omar Gooding, Tyrese's best friend from the movie Baby Boy

I saw Jasmine Guy pregnant in the Jet magazine some years back, and she looked wrinkled and depressed. I knew it was the end of her then.

Lisa Bonet has just had a rough life. She still looked decent when she was married to Lenny and after the divorce... But after she had that last daughter in the late 90's with some other man...she just went downhill.

Cree Summer? Dang! She really does look like she been hittin dat pipe.

Debbie still looks like Debbie. Dancing did her well.

I was told that Charnelle Brown (Kim Reese) couldn't find work and is now broke. She's supposedly sharing an apartment with a friend somewhere around NYC.

I have seen these pics, but no one has been able to tell me when the show will air on TV. I have to pic up DW Season 2 on DVD. This is when the show got much better.

They should have not had Bonet on the panel, she was only there for one season. They need Kim Reese, Leddie Bostic, or some of the cast from the final season like Jada Pinkett, Charmaine, Gina, Dorian, etc.

DW is still one of my top 5 favorite TV shows of all time. And I still love Whitley Gilbert.

After Season 3 is when the show became kinda corny. When Denise was in school, things were relatable. The last season was taxing to watch...but I did until the end.

Was it just me who thought that Kim Resse (real name Charnele Brown) was sexy (with her pretty brown ass)?

jag4life said:
Debbie Allen looks younger that all the women except Jullisa!

JagGrad said:
Debbie Allen and Sinbad....the 2 older folks on the show.....looks the youngest........Jasmine Guy......Damn are u 65...:xeye:

Shamocha said:
I got those in an email the other day. The women didn't age too well.

NASTYNUPE said:
Cree Summer looks smoked out. Lisa Bonet looks...

These are my feelings.

Click here for info on Charnele Brown.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
i think cree summer is still doing voice work for cartoons. she doesn't look bad, but she always did look like she walked to her own beat. lisa looks like she's got a pipe in her pocket. recalling the finess that was jasmine guy....this is disappointing. not quite as bad as when u first heard george michael was gay, but approaching. dawn lewis looks good for her age though.

major095 said:
i think cree summer is still doing voice work for cartoons.

She used to be the voice of 'Suzy' on Rugrats.

She now does the voice for 'Peabo' on The Proud Family.

SLT said:
She used to be the voice of 'Suzy' on Rugrats.

She now does the voice for 'Peabo' on The Proud Family.

Cree has been doing alot of animation over the years. She know where he niche' is.

Is Peabo that lil gay dude on The Proud Family.

Funny, from the pics of Jasmine Guy that I have seen of recent years, I think that she still looks good. I just believe that the above pic was not a good pic. Its funny how much Tracey Ross and Cree Summers look alike. Lisa Bonet seems like she is trying to catch Whitney Houston for the prime role on the PSAs "This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs. Any questions?"

major095 said:
not quite as bad as when u first heard george michael was gay, but approaching.

Uhhhhh George Michael has as ALWAYS looked GAY!!! :lol: Any grown man who sings: Wake me up before you Go Go is gay!

CriTAUcal said:
Did he even want to be there? :lol:

Thats maybe cause noone has seen him since the early 90's........:bump:

I remember in my younger days seeing all of these folks at Bayou Classic.....I was young but those were Good Times.....:hat: :bawling:

Yea. They would be running all over the place. Kim Fields too.

JagGrad said:
Thats maybe cause noone has seen him since the early 90's........:bump:

I remember in my younger days seeing all of these folks at Bayou Classic.....I was young but those were Good Times.....:hat: :bawling:

SAME OLD G said:
Was it just me who thought that Kim Resse (real name Charnele Brown) was sexy (with her pretty brown ass)?

No...it was NOT just you!!!! :smash:

When she lost alot of weight but was still thick...she was extra sexy!!! :nod:

Back