A Bulldog is...........,

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
....... ferocious fighter. His massive head is structured so that when he clamps down on an object, his powerful jaws literally lock into that position. No matter how fierce the fight, a bulldog won't let go! Even in a fight to the death his jaws remain clamped upon his objective. We have gotten off to a horrible start, but AAMU objective remains intact. I feel sorry for everyone else that has to play AAMU this year. When the Bulldogs bite that arse, starting next weekend, they might not let go. Later.........,

A bulldog is all of that and then some but AAMU bulldogs only do one thing!

BusterSquatVariation1a.jpg

This is so sad, Battle cat went to JACKson State and he don't know what a Bulldog looks like........,

Get Ready, cats do nothing but lick themselves. I will be at the Liberty bowl Saturday. If JACKson St. wins, it will only be because I decided pray for you guys.

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23
This is so sad, Battle cat went to JACKson State and he don't know what a Bulldog looks like........,

Get Ready, cats do nothing but lick themselves. I will be at the Liberty bowl Saturday. If JACKson St. wins, it will only be because I decided pray for you guys.

Bull "hawgM.Ed 23,

Be careful, the sight of the Mighty TSU Tigers raping J-sue just might bring on a case of flashbacks of TSU doing that very same thing to lowly aamu. :D

LMAO @ Battle cat!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Battle Cat
A bulldog is all of that and then some but AAMU bulldogs only do one thing!

BusterSquatVariation1a.jpg

Aww hell nawwwww!!!!! :emlaugh::emlaugh::emlaugh:

<font size=7>ROTFLMAO</font>

::passed out::

Back