9-11 Special on CBS...

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Did anybody watch? they had a lot of footage i hadnt seen before. the sound of the bodies hitting the ground was scary. they sounded like bombs going off. :(

Man, that show made me mad all over again. Im bout to go clean my guns and inventory my ammo as a result of seeing dat ISHT.
And some Mofo's wonder why I own 7 assault rifles.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Whew!!!

Man, one of my Frats just sent me a message telling me that at 8:30 something six months ago today, I sent a message about the World Trade Center and last night's footage really hit home. Tonight, the CBS affiliated in Baltimore will show a Pentagon Documentary.

I saw some of the special, and the thing
that surprised me was that CBS did not
edit the language of the tapes. I couldn't
believe they let all that profanity go.

...It was very scary though :( :eek2:

I watched most of it.....

I didn't realize it was on until around 8:30 or so.

Stormy,

I tripped out on all that cursing too. I didn't think CBS would allow it, but I guess they wanted us to see just what happened. :(

The special last night ws very interesting. They said at the very beginning that they edited with great care so you wouldn't actually see bodies falling or stuf like that. But they also said that the language was very raw, and that they left it that way so you could really apreciate the experience these guys went through But during a scene they were showing from the lobby, you could hear the sickening thud of a body crashing down.

I saw some of it late after 10:00. It is real sad to still see anything about 9/11. On the actual day, I was on the road from Jasper Ts. to Houston Tx. and we got the news real late so the initial shock did not hit me like people seeing it live. The emergency personnel there at the scene, the ones that got out couldn't do anything to help the others.

I got to see it today at the station because one of the guys taped it. Did you see how professional the emergency crews went about doing their jobs knowing what had happened. That station was blessed to have all their members come back alive. The station that is almost across the street from the WTC wasn't so fortunate, they lost the entire shift. I hope there is a follow up show that goes into the other stations and wha they did.

FDNYWOMURAL.jpg

I saw some of it, and I was impressed with the professionalism of the rescuers under such immense pressure. I don't think I could have done it. Hell, I'd have been telling people to make sure a path was kept clear so I could get out if I needed to!

:rolleyes: @ my own scary arse.

I actually came up ont he show by accident. I didn't think I could bear to watch it. I had a dental appointment that day, and was IM'ing JST through the whole thing. Have y'all seen the stamps with the firefighters raising the flag at Ground Zero? They're going to sell for $.45 each. I am going to buy two books.

Back