80's Cartoons

Transformers!! More than meets the eye!! Yeah baby :tup:

I still got my box of 'em in the basement. Tell no one :uhoh: :swink:

littles.jpg

The Littles are a family of little people who live in the walls and under the floors of the humans' houses. The family in this series lives with the "Bigs," who don't know they even exist, except for the son. Lucy, Grandpa, Dinky, Tom, and others are friends with the son of the Bigs

"Star Blazers" was the seventies. I guess they must have did a reissue. When I watched them before I went to school, they were re-runs. The wave motion gun was a killer.

Originally posted by Blu Panther
who watched Gem? LOl the Misfits were the better group

I was just about to bring it up- I passed by vh1 last night and she was on....I had one of them dolls... lol!

but what about Fraggle Rock! I used to watch it in the mornings, if I didn't see it the night before! Man O MAn!:cool:

Originally posted by BandFan
Wasnt there a Black Girl in Jem

<font color=maroon>Yeah...she had the fugged up hairstyle that Whitney was rocking at the time. And why was her hair light purple???</font> :xeye:

Favorite Fraggle: Boober

<font color=maroon>My favorite was GOBO!</font> :D

Originally posted by Ntelekt

:lol: @ Ntelekt

I remember now. She did have a "Whitneyish" look to her. I just remember that computer that used to hook JEM up on outfits and stuff.

Man where is my man Somny? After the person frying chicken in his office story y'all ran dude away. Lol

Ahhhhh yeah! Ninja Turtles and ThunderCats are two of my top 5 favorite cartoons of all time.

Used to love Kid Video, Dungeons and Dragons, Silver Hawks, and Defenders of the Earth!

Voltron
and Transformers goes without saying:)

Last edited:
Back