7 rings by Ariana Grande

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Real talk though this will sound great with the right arranger..

I can already hear how Bama State and SU will play it.

JSU dont have the upper brass to play this

Damn!
Dudes get mad when someone tells the truth I see.

We got something for y’all asses this year. Y’all better pray y’all march in before we do in Jackson this year
Dude, last year The BOOM embarrassed Bama State at it's own stadium....with ease.
When The BOOM marched into yall's stadium, the seats were vibrating.
Yall aren't even a threat to AAMU or Miles.
And for what it's worth, the visiting band never goes in before The BOOM any how.
It wouldn't matter any how with yall having that boring march and boring cadence into stadiums. That march in by Bama State sucks worse than some white schools marching in.

Last edited:
Dude, last year The BOOM embarrassed Bama State at it's own stadium....with ease.
When The BOOM marched into yall's stadium, the seats were vibrating.
Yall aren't even a threat to AAMU or Miles.
And for what it's worth, the visiting band never goes in before The BOOM any how.
It wouldn't matter any how with yall having that boring march and boring cadence into stadiums. That march in by Bama State sucks worse than some white schools marching in.

You high.
We’re one of the few SWAC schools who have our own traditions.

We don’t have to steal a marching style like y’all did from SU and Alcorn

We don’t do that lazy marching y’all do, we snap & drive. We do real marching! Y’all may as well do that corps style walking ish!

You high.
We’re one of the few SWAC schools who have our own traditions.

We don’t have to steal a marching style like y’all did from SU and Alcorn

We don’t do that lazy marching y’all do, we snap & drive. We do real marching! Y’all may as well do that corps style walking ish!
Dude, you ain't gotta trump lie to kick it. Bama State's own fans are going off on them. That's proof enough, along with the videos.
Yall are sloppy, disorganized and have no clue of what yall are doing.
Yall dancers are not even in sync. LOL.
Read the posts on how NEUTRAL fans not affiliated with either school are destroying Bama State. It's really embarrassing.
Read ALL the posts and get back with us later. READ first!! I repeat.....READ THE POSTS!!!

One of the comments from a Bama State fan during the 5th quarter:
Fabion Wilson8 months ago
So I attended this game sat right next to ASU band section 110 and I will tell the entire band program is in shambles! Assistant band director and head drum major getting into and argument from the stands to the field. Then the kids in the band acted like they didn’t even want to play had to be coached by the band directors to stop talking and listen to them. Drum section not paying attention to the other directors it was literally a mess!
----
Branden Williams8 months ago
Thee Bully.... straight with the 💩. How you tell them people to go home at their own school 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dude, you ain't gotta trump lie to kick it. Bama State's own fans are going off on them. That's proof enough, along with the videos.
Yall are sloppy, disorganized and have no clue of what yall are doing.
Yall dancers are not even in sync. LOL.
Read the posts on how NEUTRAL fans not affiliated with either school are destroying Bama State. It's really embarrassing.
Read ALL the posts and get back with us later. READ first!! I repeat.....READ THE POSTS!!!

JSU fans are more delusional than a dyke at Easter service!

Y’all have an army of high school kids who don’t know any better, & grown ass men who want to be j-settes giving y’all the “W” in every match up. I’m not concerned with youtube comments!

I find it funny y’all talking smack now that we’re in a little down period. Where were you clowns from 99-13 when we put our foots in y’all asses every year when JSU wasn’t top 5?

Y’all got something coming though believe that

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Keep thinking y’all ish don’t stink & you’ll end up like the Jukebox when Alcorn came down there & embarrassed them at their own homecoming last season!

Keep thinking y’all ish don’t stink & you’ll end up like the Jukebox when Alcorn came down there & embarrassed them at their own homecoming last season!

LOL nobody going back in fourth with you.... Alabama state isn't even the best band in its state and the numbers and quality prove it... you can talk about whatever irrelevance you want to help you sleep at night but the bottom line is ....... this year, small ass stillman bout to have as many numbers as bama state and sound waaaaaaaaaay better..... nobody thinking about state.... everybody hand Alabama state an L at their multi million dollar stadium. Like i said , 2006 has passed... state aint that band no more.

JSU fans are more delusional than a dyke at Easter service!

Y’all have an army of high school kids who don’t know any better, & grown ass men who want to be j-settes giving y’all the “W” in every match up. I’m not concerned with youtube comments!

I find it funny y’all talking smack now that we’re in a little down period. Where were you clowns from 99-13 when we put our foots in y’all asses every year when JSU wasn’t top 5?

Y’all got something coming though believe that

And its dumb stuff like this that make me concerned for your credibility as a band head... If you think jsu wasn't top 5 during that time period then you're the one who is delusional.... so , how can y'all be in a "little down period" but be a heavy weight band as you claim with southern? lol explain it to me because that is stupid and why nobody outside of myself for my own humor will reply to you.... Again, you been caught saying the boom was the best band this year... I can link that for you too.. smh stop talking band ....

Dude keep digging his own grave every post. Lol he seriously thinks ASU sounds and looks good?? Enough is enough clips are up.that Rose bowl performance an sound Omg. That my life arrangement wtf. Come on Bama st has to be if not the worse sounding Alabama band even Tuskegee is giving bama st a run sound wise now that's real.

Back