66-year-old mother killed in Birmingham shootout

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where is Black Lives Matter and all they gay organization pursuing gay rights....where is Al Sharpton....where are the lawyers with television interviews....yea I know this does not concern them and there are other organizations focused on this type of behavior.

Where is Black Lives Matter and all they gay organization pursuing gay rights....where is Al Sharpton....where are the lawyers with television interviews....yea I know this does not concern them and there are other organizations focused on this type of behavior.

Founder you're 100% correct and on point! Our "so called" Black Leaders and Activist don't address Black on Black crime because it doesn't provide the "Me Time" that these media whores need and desire. 100 blacks can be killed in a weekend in our cities and not a word mentioned, BUT let a cop shot one of us, and everybody and their Momma are protesting and rioting.... Go Figure.

Founder you're 100% correct and on point! Our "so called" Black Leaders and Activist don't address Black on Black crime because it doesn't provide the "Me Time" that these media whores need and desire. 100 blacks can be killed in a weekend in our cities and not a word mentioned, BUT let a cop shot one of us, and everybody and their Momma are protesting and rioting.... Go Figure.

One of my friend's brother was murdered in a club. There were 100+ witnesses including the victims girlfriend. Nobody came forward except the bouncer at the door. He only came forward because he was an off duty Sheriff's Deputy and the Sheriff gave him the ultimatum of termination or testifying. There were no marches.....no news media....not attention....but let had been a white cop.....

I like where the daughter talked about the community taking care of old people and children. We will continue to have these problems as long as we continue to buy into the programming. We must replace our European minds with African ones. We must have some Black men and women willing to take lives and give their lives for "the liberation and salvation of the Black nation". There should come a day when the community, after an event like this, gets the shooters and their parents and beat their assess all the way to the police station.

I like where the daughter talked about the community taking care of old people and children. We will continue to have these problems as long as we continue to buy into the programming. We must replace our European minds with African ones. We must have some Black men and women willing to take lives and give their lives for "the liberation and salvation of the Black nation". There should come a day when the community, after an event like this, gets the shooters and their parents and beat their assess all the way to the police station.

WOW!!!!

I fully agree.

I understand what you are saying and your points are well taken. But in the same breath, I think we all need to take a look in the mirror, myself included. There is enough blame to go around for everyone. Black Leaders, activists, Trump (now that a media whore if I have ever seen one) and his band of thugs, these so called conservatives (both black and white), liberals, Democrats, Republicans, these "woke" brothers and sisters etc. But anyway, just my opinion folks.

I understand what you are saying and your points are well taken. But in the same breath, I think we all need to take a look in the mirror, myself included. There is enough blame to go around for everyone. Black Leaders, activists, Trump (now that a media whore if I have ever seen one) and his band of thugs, these so called conservatives (both black and white), liberals, Democrats, Republicans, these "woke" brothers and sisters etc. But anyway, just my opinion folks.

Yes we all need to take a look at ourselves...which I have...and the past was something I did not like about myself so each day I focus on what is right and interestingly that makes me happy because I have less self created stress.

But more to the thread we have far too many blacks who not able to truly recognize the damage that Trump has done and will continue to do.

But more to the thread we have far too many blacks who not able to truly recognize the damage that Trump has done and will continue to do.

Well, I am gonna have to agree with you on that. I don't think this country as a whole, realize the damage Trump has done to this country.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back