59 Tomahawks

The Founder

I am fully with Trump on this one and I thought I would NEVER agree with him on anything. Being trained by "Cold Warriors" this is a step up in doing the right thing. Allies were given notice and from I was told even Russia was given notice in order to remove any of their personnel from the base.

Now lets get back to Donald Trump colluding with the Russians during the election.

I feel he was/is colluding with them in some form. The issue is Putin is a smart man and was head of the KGB. What I tell people is there is always someone in the shadows playing both sides of the fence.

Trump's people were dropping like flies from his cabinet and now this just happens. They know what it takes to distract so-called patriotic Americans from the real issues. Just launch a few cruise missiles at a Muslim regime.

So basically you're with a two-faced, hypocrite.

No need to ask the question twice.

I would agree with any president who made this decision after a chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians.

First *rump was off base with his comments as he is often. Yet, you don't launch 59 Tomahawks without consulting those who are strongly familiar with the consequences. Presidents have a certain amount of autonomy without Congress' approval, Each anf every president has done it.

I'm not focused on all the possible rhetoric....only what is right. In this situation the administration was dead on.

No need to ask the question twice.

I would agree with any president who made this decision after a chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians.

First *rump was off base with his comments as he is often. Yet, you don't launch 59 Tomahawks without consulting those who are strongly familiar with the consequences. Presidents have a certain amount of autonomy without Congress' approval, Each anf every president has done it.

This means nothing. I mean I can't get with the faux outrage all of a sudden about Syria using chemical weapons against civilians (when they've done it before) but the same people basically condone Assad killing civilians through conventional bombing. At the end of the day, he's still killing his own people.

This does nothing but kill and make life difficult for civilians. Cause them to have reason to hate the US which gives ISIS a base to recruit from.

It does not help the US at all. Only gives the white supremacists in office a chance to harm some non-WASP people.

Notice Hillary and others are right there with them.

We need to stop being so gullible to think any of these people have our interests at heart.

You do remember Hillary first voted to allow Bush to invade Iraq.

I am fully with Trump on this one and I thought I would NEVER agree with him on anything. Being trained by "Cold Warriors" this is a step up in doing the right thing. Allies were given notice and from I was told even Russia was given notice in order to remove any of their personnel from the base.

My question is, WHAT THE HELL DID THIS ATTACK ACCOMPLISH????? I mean, if you tell the Russians, don't you think they told the Syrians?

Americans are so dumb. Trump basically put on what amounts to a fireworks display and you have people talking about how much they support this foolishness, LOL. This is worse than that time when W showed up in his little bomber jacket on that aircraft carrier. Apparently, that's pretty much all it takes to appear "presidential". The bar is set so low for white presidents.

Americans are so dumb. Trump basically put on what amounts to a fireworks display and you have people talking about how much they support this foolishness, LOL. This is worse than that time when W showed up in his little bomber jacket on that aircraft carrier. Apparently, that's pretty much all it takes to appear "presidential". The bar is set so low for white presidents.

Worse than Reagan using a whole task force to invade Grenada only to capture 25 Cuban nationalists. But Reagan was a better actor than Trump..

Back