44-21

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@LuvTheBoom16

Dude your response is a pure example of Jackson State loser syndrome.....

You smacked and smacked and smacked and in the end got your ass kicked. Dude go back over to the band forum and smack with the dancers about the 5th quarter.

@LuvTheBoom16

Dude your response is a pure example of Jackson State loser syndrome.....

You smacked and smacked and smacked and in the end got your ass kicked. Dude go back over to the band forum and smack with the dancers about the 5th quarter.

Nah I smacked because I believed in a team that still has a long way to go. It’s a fact y’all are still at the bottom of the SWAC west... lol I mean what you want me to say ? Y’all whooped our ass, you happy ? Even congratulated you already... I’m not running from the smack... I’m here with my team regardless...We need to get set for Alabama state a game that actually counts towards the standings...

Nah I smacked because I believed in a team that still has a long way to go. It’s a fact y’all are still at the bottom of the SWAC west... lol I mean what you want me to say ? Y’all whooped our ass, you happy ? Even congratulated you already... I’m not running from the smack... I’m here with my team regardless...We need to get set for Alabama state a game that actually counts towards the standings...

LMAO!!!!!!

just pitiful just like your team.

I told yall he's a band geek.

I have a ncaa all American ring in track and field and my current career is a sports journalist in tallahassee ... lol far far from a band geek small time dez. I’m the one who predicted 1-3 and was correct and soon to be 7-5 for SUcks

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have a ncaa all American ring in track and field and my current career is a sports journalist in tallahassee ... lol far far from a band geek small time dez. I’m the one who predicted 1-3 and was correct and soon to be 7-5 for SUcks
Oh ok but don't know football band geek.

Oh ok but don't know football band geek.

Don’t know football but called yalls 1-3 a mile away... and told you Famu was a trap game for y’all and why... you probably haven’t won anything in life close to a ring so why am I talking to a casual fan .? Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

Oh so now you posting personal best. LMAO

Technically no. For me I’m gone. I can’t watch no more.

Come on man, y'all don't start the conference schedule till next week. You got 7 games to get up for.

It’s a fact y’all are still at the bottom of the SWAC west...

he39s-right-you-know-meme-10592.jpg

Back