3n12,...0-8, take your choice

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
A&M, this means you.

Your football team is garbage. Your defense is garbage. Your offense is just down right pathetic!!

I was actually pissed that you all didn't give a better game. I really expected more from you. Alcorn is gonna kick your azz! Valley might even kick your azz.

Yall Suck!!! I have nothing else to say.

Dayum SOG......

tell them Puppies how you really feel !!!!

Any way Congrats to my brothers in tha North Boot.

TBJ,

Are you feeling "unsatisfied" like I am. I watched your game against those pretenders yall played concurrently with watching our game against the pretenders that we played.
All that hype and hoopla and they were just a couple of easy tricks.

I sorta knew this would be a boring season...all these wannabes stepping up and knowing futha mucking well they can't measure up. Hopefully those green creepy-crawlies will give some competition...I doubt it!

Wait until the SCG. Wait until Coop read this on the SWAC page.

Call it backing into the SCG if you want to but we will see you on Dec 8, 2001.

I even went to talked to your Band Director. He asked me why we didn't bring our band? Can you believe he ask me that question. I will not get into what we talked about, but it was interesting.

Who da hell are you?????

Originally posted by R E
How 'bout, "MOUTH OF THA SOUTH"

:xeye:

Uhhh...maybe you don't understand...

Verse 17:

Thou shall not be permitted to use "after-da-fact" smack if thou didn't smacketh before the game was played!

Now sit cho Johnny-come-lately azz down somewhere and shut da ph_ck up!!! :p

<font size=1>*dang...we lost again...*</font>

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

DOOFY11.jpg

<font size=4 color=maroon>"A&M, this means you.
Yall Suck!!! I have nothing else to say." </font>

Such elegant words spoken by a true prophet! :rolleyes: :emlaugh:

Hmmm....what is our conference record again? ;)

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
A&M, this means you.

Your football team is garbage. Your defense is garbage. Your offense is just down right pathetic!!

I was actually pissed that you all didn't give a better game. I really expected more from you. Alcorn is gonna kick your azz! Valley might even kick your azz.

Yall Suck!!! I have nothing else to say.

SOGgy....

Up yours and your cat, your pet snake named Sam and your parakeet! Gram won the game........."congratulations". There are two or three azz whoopings in store for you waiting around the corner!! We will see yo' azz in the SCG!

*fingers in ears so as not to hear the taunting*

I think "3n12" looks better than 0-8........

Mike,

Pass the bottle. I'm trying to drown my sorrows.........

Congratulations Gram..... _ _ _ :(

:bawling:

13 points in 2 games. Down right pathetic!!!! That was more like a scrimmage Sat night!!!

Back