"31 YO Atlanta Lawyer" LOSE LlFE After "THUGG" BF SH00TS Her After Dating Briefly

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My wife has a cousin who has two kids by a dude that beats her ass. So this dude raised his voice at my wife once and I intervened. I simply said “Brother don’t try it.”

I told my wife’s cousin that if she wants to stay with a dude thylakoids beats your ass he is not welcome in our home. and our house will not be a rest stop while you figure things out. Either you leave his ass or leave us out if it.

My wife’s cousin always says that she wants what we have and we tell her that it’s her choice of men and how she Carrie’s herself.

Well you know somehow its still our fault that we can’t protect them from themselves. I hate it happened but sometimes you have to be prepared for the outcome when they keep chasing hood trash.

It's crazy, a white woman in her same position would have never dated a guy of white men of this caliber. Because, they would have ostracized her for making that choice.

If the world's richest (McKenzie Scott) woman remarried a science teacher. It should tell you something about being realistic with your dating choices. Because, some of our really single women believe only a rich black man is for them.

It's crazy, a white woman in her same position would have never dated a guy of white men of this caliber.
Probably not, but she would have dated someone on her own level or above and still got her ass beat or killed! Where do we get it from? Who taught us? The prohibition on alcohol was not passed because black women were getting beat by black men. It was passed because the white woman was getting her ass kicked.

We need to protect the Black woman from her CRAZY ass, CRAZY ass ninjas, and CRAZY ass white men. I put emphasis on crazy because if anyone does not belief that we need mental health wellness, regardless of socioeconomic reality, then they are CRAZY AS HELL.

It's crazy, a white woman in her same position would have never dated a guy of white men of this caliber. Because, they would have ostracized her for making that choice.

If the world's richest (McKenzie Scott) woman remarried a science teacher. It should tell you something about being realistic with your dating choices. Because, some of our really single women believe only a rich black man is for them.
Hell even white women that chase black men wouldn’t get a damn pookie now if she do it’s a short term cheap thrill. But our women will look down over every brotha with a mindset for success yet will let pookie and Ray Ray lay with them freeload then when to woman ask him to help out now pookie will go upside her head. When you see this so many times you just get numb to it and plan what’s next for dinner

Remember that post about Sierra the other day? Women love these kinda dudes early on in life. Messed up it went that way.

Because she wants to be the ONE who fixes Pookie and get a ton of praise for it. While she is doing that she expects GOOD black men to wait on her while she goes through whatever with Future or Bow Wow and then get her a Russell Wilson.

Look at where Mayweather's daughter is at... while her Pookie just got out.
Look at what happen to Breonna Taylor. She WISED up and tossed his behind but his antics still got her.

We have to teach our girls its not their JOB to fix a Pookie.

This is just another example of a thrill vs. stability.

If you want to go deeper into this situation. Just look at Diane Nash. Man, she had Andrew Young, Julian Bond, and John Lewis after her during his hey day. But, she ended with James Bevel, and divorced in 1968.

She could have had a great life. But, she instead went for the trill.

Last edited:
I struggle with this all of the time - what is "my role" in protecting our women, particularly when the likelihood is that even if you intervene, she's still going right back to him. And I'll be damned if I put my life in danger (although in the past I have intervened in situations) trying to protect a woman who knew the man she was dealing with was a fool.

If I see something, I'll call the police. I'm not making any guarantees beyond that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Because she wants to be the ONE who fixes Pookie and get a ton of praise for it
I think this is definitely true in a lot of instances...

But I also believe that sometimes, a woman wants (or needs) a man that she thinks she's "better than", or that she can be the boss of. It's easier for them to deal with a lesser man than it is to level themselves up. The man who doesn't need her won't put up with any of her BS, and that for them is difficult to accept.

Smh our a nice amount of our women are strange. You would think a woman with her resume would date a male lawyer or somebody that's going to help push her to the next level. Instead a nice amount of our women like to deal with dudes that will act as leeches and have them walking around with the "baby momma" title.

Another thing is, 2 dominants or "alphas" can't co-exist. Even in that freaky BSDM stuff LOL there has to be one dominant and one submissive.

So naturally, if a woman wants to be a "boss", alpha or one of these other "I'm in charge" titles, then of course, the only man she can attract is gonna be a beta.

Back