3!!!! 3!!!! 3!!!! Its' a great day!!!!

BIFF

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!
3 blacks nominated for Oscars the same year????

Betcha certain dead folks in Hollywood cemetarys are doin' flips all their graves right now.

Get down Will!!! (ALI)

I hear ya Denzell!!! (TRAINING DAY)

You GO Ms. Berry! (MONSTERS BALL)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally posted by BIFF
3 blacks nominated for Oscars the same year????

Betcha certain dead folks in Hollywood cemetarys are doin' flips all their graves right now.

Get down Will!!! (ALI)

I hear ya Denzell!!! (TRAINING DAY)

You GO Ms. Berry! (MONSTERS BALL)

CONGRATULATIONS!
RIGHT ON! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

I ain't complainin but...

Why does Denzel have to be a dirty, slimy, backstabbing bastard with no moral fiber to be nominated best actor? :redhot: Why does Halle have to get nasty butt nekkid and freaky with a country white boy (Billy Bob Thornton) to get nominated best actress!! :kaioken:

Yes, they both deserve to get the awards (along with Will - BIG UPS to ya!). But they BOTH have done better roles. Seems to me Hollywood is still making our actors go against their better principles. I ain't hating and wish them all the best. I just wish they could be recognized for more encouraging characters.

Course, Halle just seems to love gettin butt-nekkid these days :eek: - wonder if Eric Benet has anything to do with it :D

hmmmmm.....I never thought about it like that. Interesting observations.

Oh well, BIG UPS ANYWAY!!!!

It is a good thing. You can bet on who is going to win in Vegas. I would love for Will, Denzel and Halle to win. If they don't it is still a good sign of things to come.

Back