24 - Reviews

SU's Finest '93 said:
Jack killed Saunders' daughter? :eek:

Sherry's dead? :eek:

WTF....I missed a hell of a show last night. :redhot:
No, Jack didn't kill Saunders' daughter. But he almost did. He had two guards take her to the front door of the infected hotel and they were about to shove her in when Saunders agreed to give up the goods.

YES, SHERRY IS DEAD!! :lmao: She finally got the :slap: :smash: :uzi: :saw: :flamethro she deserved!! :uzi:

Julia thought she was gonna let her take the fall for her husband's death, so Julia popped a few slugs into her! Then she offed herself. It's a shame, but it means Sherry can't harm David anymore.

...unless she planted some stuff that can haunt him beyond the grave :uhoh:

BTW,
The Eddie Robinson Foundation is hosting a celebrity golf event in the Bahamas in June.

Greg Ellis who played Amador (before he got blowed up :eek: ) is one of our celebs!!

He and Keifer are best friends so you know I am really hoping he will make it :bowdown: :bowdown:

Tried to get Haysbert (Palmer), but he has a scheduling conflict :bawling:

For more info on the event, please check out www.theultimategolfevent.com

It's gonna be a huge event!! :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, what a show. It makes tv worth watching.

Wayne has brought David's presidency down. That's a reality of that position. Quite often, no matter how good you are, its the people you put around you in that position that causes your fall.

Chase looking at that ax and telling Jack "do it" was a "television moment." I didn't see that one coming and that was an excellent plot move and writing. I figured Gaiel's wife was going to do something but the ax thing...........even after Jack got the ax I figured the bomb guy would get back to them in the nick of time. Great stuff, but that's the reason 24 is what it is.

I hear Kim won't be a major player next year, looks like David, Toney, and Wayne are gone, Sherry is out. Chase will probably run CSU next year (my speculation); so next year will be new in a lot of ways. The show won't start until January (I read somewhere) so as to have less interuptions during the season.

Can't wait.

Regards.

Great Season Finale!

I love this show so much. I felt bad for Jack last night when he broke down. :cry:

After I watched my tape this morning (around 3am) I had a post in here and then the system at work crashed when I hit "enter" DAM

But heres my view......

They put some stuff in this episode that just didn't jive well with the time. But it's alright.....

How is Gael's wife there so soon to get all of his belongings and with all the stuff going on she shouldn't even be in CTU while this crisis is going on.

Why was it 12:47 when Jack chopped off Chase's hand and he was in the hospital with him being in surgery at 12:53....dam I wish we had that kind of emergency service here. And Kim even showed up at the hospital from CTU in that same time frame.

I know its a little picky but the time is the whole premise of the show.

I was suprise that Palmer told Jack he isnt' running for re-election. Is still open because he hasn't annouced it publicly though.

I thought Chase was going to take a bullet for Jack in the end, but having Jack take his hand was on too. I thought that Jack would take that CO fire extinguisher and freeze the device since they showed it on the wall too next to that axe. They even showed it a couple of times, so it was a option.

This was the first time that they showed Jack with some type of emotion over a event. They didn't show this side of him in season one when Nina killed his wife. He told Kim he had some things to do, maybe he might get back with Kate.

They didn't put in any cliffhangers or even any hints of things to look forward to. They ended it just right and we'll have to wait and see what the new writers have planned.

Yes, we'll have to wait until January to see our favorite show again. It will be moving to monday nights and will start with a 2 hour show and it will go thru the entire season with no interuptions like they have done, so plan on watching it every week in the spring from Jan 3 to the end of May.

Tony and Michelle is out for sure, Chase & Kim will have guest roles on the show. CTU will be scaled down from what they are now. More to come as I check my chat rooms and sites.

Fiyah said:
After I watched my tape this morning (around 3am) I had a post in here and then the system at work crashed when I hit "enter" DAM

But heres my view......

They put some stuff in this episode that just didn't jive well with the time. But it's alright.....

How is Gael's wife there so soon to get all of his belongings and with all the stuff going on she shouldn't even be in CTU while this crisis is going on.

Why was it 12:47 when Jack chopped off Chase's hand and he was in the hospital with him being in surgery at 12:53....dam I wish we had that kind of emergency service here. And Kim even showed up at the hospital from CTU in that same time frame.

I know its a little picky but the time is the whole premise of the show.

I was suprise that Palmer told Jack he isnt' running for re-election. Is still open because he hasn't annouced it publicly though.

I thought Chase was going to take a bullet for Jack in the end, but having Jack take his hand was on too. I thought that Jack would take that CO fire extinguisher and freeze the device since they showed it on the wall too next to that axe. They even showed it a couple of times, so it was a option.

This was the first time that they showed Jack with some type of emotion over a event. They didn't show this side of him in season one when Nina killed his wife. He told Kim he had some things to do, maybe he might get back with Kate.

They didn't put in any cliffhangers or even any hints of things to look forward to. They ended it just right and we'll have to wait and see what the new writers have planned.

Yes, we'll have to wait until January to see our favorite show again. It will be moving to monday nights and will start with a 2 hour show and it will go thru the entire season with no interuptions like they have done, so plan on watching it every week in the spring from Jan 3 to the end of May.

Tony and Michelle is out for sure, Chase & Kim will have guest roles on the show. CTU will be scaled down from what they are now. More to come as I check my chat rooms and sites.

I don't like them moving it to Monday nights...they're too many other shows on Mondays. :redhot:

Back