24 - Reviews

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
I could just SCREAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I missed my 1st ever episode in 3 yrs of our favorite show. I have been taping the shows and I have my VCR set to tape at that time every week, but I forgot to put a tape in the machine and when I got home I noticed that it wasn't running and I just screamed "OH NOOOOOOOOO." I haven't read anything about the last episode so I'll be going to the Fox site to see what happened.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hate to break it to you but you missed one of the best episodes of the year. Palmer covered up for Sherry so now they can get him for obstruction of justice. There were a number of good things in it.

Regards.

Fiyah,

Don't feel bad...hell, I forgot about it. It hadn't been on in so long, I wasn't anticipating it, so I went to workout.

Palmer is going to end up in jail. :(

Palmer will be all right ;) I love how they're raising the stakes. I hope the resolution will be equally satisfying.

SPOILERS

I remember last week when the bomb went off in the previews. I knew Jack would get out, I just wondered how. Now, in these previews, they have him putting a gun to Chapelle's head. They'll get out of it.

Alright kev, I see you're online...so, what'd you think about last night's episode?

Fiyah,

Did you forget to watch again?

Well, now I know how Jack escaped the explosion ;)

They're following the same pattern that they've been doing for a while - reduce all the options possible for Jack to beat the badguy, and keep raising the stakes. And I still LOVE IT :D I don't think they're going to kill Chapelle, maybe just try their best to make it look like they do.

What's killing me is thinking that Michelle will die. :( I wouldn't put it past them, especially after they off-ed George Mason last season. Maybe she'll do something heroic in the end like he did.

kevdawg said:
Well, now I know how Jack escaped the explosion ;)

They're following the same pattern that they've been doing for a while - reduce all the options possible for Jack to beat the badguy, and keep raising the stakes. And I still LOVE IT :D I don't think they're going to kill Chapelle, maybe just try their best to make it look like they do.

What's killing me is thinking that Michelle will die. :( I wouldn't put it past them, especially after they off-ed George Mason last season. Maybe she'll do something heroic in the end like he did.

I wouldn't care if they killed Chappelle or not...I hate him. I think they'll find a cure for Michelle. And of course, they'll have to let Jack 'save the day'. :D

What do you think about Palmer? For some strange reason, I feel like this is gonna put major stress on him, like his health will fail or something.

Did you notice that everytime Palmer was talking to Saunders that they showed his hand that was burned.

And they have official connected this season to the first season.

The Drazens

Remember they were the ones trying to kill Palmer and Jack because of their involvement with the incident in Kosovo. There is another faction that was involved also with them and that is who is really running this.

Fiyah said:
Did you notice that everytime Palmer was talking to Saunders that they showed his hand that was burned.

And they have official connected this season to the first season.

The Drazens

Remember they were the ones trying to kill Palmer and Jack because of their involvement with the incident in Kosovo. There is another faction that was involved also with them and that is who is really running this.

Yeah, I've noticed that.

Who's the culprit...spill it, Fiyah. Don't leave me hangin'.

Fiyah said:
The Drazens

Yeah, there is definitely something going on. Maybe that's how the guy has so many resources; he's being backed by another group connected with the Drazens.

Aw SU, give ol Chapelle a break. He's one of God's children just like all of us :p :D And they tried to make him seem good in this last hour; giving Tony a break with the suicide pills & all. Maybe it's too late, but better late than never, right? ;)

I don't really know what to think about Palmer. I guess they're gonna bring up something regarding his hand; maybe he was infected with a very small and slow-reacting dose. Maybe... uh oh... there's something around him that can cause the dose he received to reactivate & kill him :eek: Maybe there's a catalyst in the phone :eek:

Well, he's definitely gonna have to deal with Sherry & his brother. He's already lied for her. Question is, who's gonna get sent up the river for the murder? Will Palmer spin it or spill it? You know, the beans ;)

kevdawg said:
Yeah, there is definitely something going on. Maybe that's how the guy has so many resources; he's being backed by another group connected with the Drazens.

Aw SU, give ol Chapelle a break. He's one of God's children just like all of us :p :D And they tried to make him seem good in this last hour; giving Tony a break with the suicide pills & all. Maybe it's too late, but better late than never, right? ;)

I don't really know what to think about Palmer. I guess they're gonna bring up something regarding his hand; maybe he was infected with a very small and slow-reacting dose. Maybe... uh oh... there's something around him that can cause the dose he received to reactivate & kill him :eek: Maybe there's a catalyst in the phone :eek:

Well, he's definitely gonna have to deal with Sherry & his brother. He's already lied for her. Question is, who's gonna get sent up the river for the murder? Will Palmer spin it or spill it? You know, the beans ;)

kev,

You've been watching too much of the sci-fi channel, I see. LOL @ the catalyst in the phone comment.

This show is hard to follow sometimes, b/c there's always so much going on. And once you miss an episode, you can hang it up.

SU's Finest '93 said:
You've been watching too much of the sci-fi channel, I see. LOL @ the catalyst in the phone comment.
Yeah, love that sci-fi. Hey, it could happen!! :teleport:

kevdawg said:
..............What's killing me is thinking that Michelle will die. :( I wouldn't put it past them, especially after they off-ed George Mason last season. Maybe she'll do something heroic in the end like he did.

They can let her survive if they want to. Last night when one of the other characters in the Hotel asked her about the survival rate, maybe it was the hotel security guard, she said that nearly all would die from it but there were some who would survive it or be immune to it (it was one or the other; I'll have to play back the tape). I figure that they will let her be one of the survivers.

Regards.

Dr. Mac said:
They can let her survive if they want to. Last night when one of the other characters in the Hotel asked her about the survival rate, maybe it was the hotel security guard, she said that nearly all would die from it but there were some who would survive it or be immune to it (it was one or the other; I'll have to play back the tape). I figure that they will let her be one of the survivers.

Regards.

Dr. Mac,

She actually made that statement herself. Someone asked her.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dr. Mac said:

Regards.
True, but then Tony & Kim were talking, Tony says NHS has told him there is a 100% mortality rate. I just finished checkin the episode guide to make sure of that. So that made me think either Michelle doesn't know or she's trying to make things sound better than they are.

DAM.....

Jack killed Chappelle..........

I don't think Michelle has the virus. Everyone else that wasn't even close to where the virus was released are showing signs of getting it and she hasn't shown anything.

I know a few more things that are going to happen but I'll save those.

Well hell.....Sherry will be back, VP Prescott comes back on the scene and Saunders has a daughter in Cali.

Dr. Mac said:
I don't think Chappelle is dead..........I think it was staged.

We'll see.

Regards.

It's funny that you would post this, Dr. Mac, because I was thinking the exact, same thing. I don't believe he's dead.

Great show, as usual. :tup:

DAMMMIT!!!!! I forgot to watch!!!! :kaioken: I don't EVA watch anything on Sundays. :shame:

Just for pushing my 24 aside, Bush will NOT be getting my vote!

...well, there are prolly other reasons too, but still :p

So, did we SEE Jack shoot Chapelle? Sounds like it was just implied.

EDIT: Just checked Fox's website, and they'll be re-airing that ep tonight (Mon) at 10pm & Tues at 5pm, Central times. Wow, those seem like some weird times, but hopefully I'll catch ONE of 'em.

kevdawg said:
[b
EDIT: Just checked Fox's website, and they'll be re-airing that ep tonight (Mon) at 10pm & Tues at 5pm, Central times. Wow, those seem like some weird times, but hopefully I'll catch ONE of 'em.

It's on FX and not Fox......

I was laughing at Chloe when Chappelle and JAck was walking out she ask that division called to confirm his 3:00 briefing and he just looked at her like "Byotch, Jack is getting ready to kill me. I could care less about a briefing" :lmao:

Fiyah said:
It's on FX and not Fox......

I was laughing at Chloe when Chappelle and JAck was walking out she ask that division called to confirm his 3:00 briefing and he just looked at her like "Byotch, Jack is getting ready to kill me. I could care less about a briefing" :lmao:
Thanks! I figured out about an hour before it came on that it was on FX. I sure was wondering why they'd preempt the news. Anyway.... :lol: So now I'm back up to speed, and I get to see a new ep TONIGHT! Boy, it's like paradise! :winkgrin:

Yeah, that Chapelle & Jack scene with Chloe was HI-larious! Life goes on. That scene won't even take place before the season's over, and definitely not in enough time for Chapelle to care. Shame. From what I could see, Jack definitely shot Chapelle. The emotion on both of their faces didn't look like they were faking it for onlookers. If that was fake, they got some 'splainin to do! ;)

I'm with you too, Fiyah; looks like Michelle might be spared. But we should know by the end of tonight's ep. Her results should be back.

So I was wrong about Chappelle. Oh well, Jack is mad now. No telling what he might do to the villian's daughter now.

Way to go, Kim. Got her first notch on her gun.

Regards.

Kim's good when it comes to close confrontations where she might have her hands on a gun. How many folks saw that and immediately remembered the end of last season? Hmm? ;)

So, hands up for everyone who knew that Kim would be called to replace the girl the MOMENT Jack said they should do a switcheroo? :wavey: I'll take a count. OK, everybody!! :lmao:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Prez's cabinet takes every opportunity to disagree with him, especially the old, balding white men? I mean David ain't driving, but he sure is still black :xeye:

Yes, I like using smilies :D

I wonder if the girl will be cooperative. Looks like Jack is trying to put the guilt trip on her. Only a few hours left to go, and the Prez has a pretty hard task to do if Jack can't find Saunders within the next 30-45 minutes. Man, this thing's making me NERVOUS!!

kevdawg said:
Kim's good when it comes to close confrontations where she might have her hands on a gun. How many folks saw that and immediately remembered the end of last season? Hmm? ;)

So, hands up for everyone who knew that Kim would be called to replace the girl the MOMENT Jack said they should do a switcheroo? :wavey: I'll take a count. OK, everybody!! :lmao:

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Prez's cabinet takes every opportunity to disagree with him, especially the old, balding white men? I mean David ain't driving, but he sure is still black :xeye:

Yes, I like using smilies :D

I wonder if the girl will be cooperative. Looks like Jack is trying to put the guilt trip on her. Only a few hours left to go, and the Prez has a pretty hard task to do if Jack can't find Saunders within the next 30-45 minutes. Man, this thing's making me NERVOUS!!

You ain't gettin' nervous, kev? :D

The show was really good last night...I often wonder about the writers of this show. Do they have terrorists minds, or have these events taken place before in history? :scared:

Kim can step up to the plate when necessary..I'll give her that. Do y'all think Chapelle's really dead?

Back