24 Hour Fitness Is Said to Be on the Block

I don't think that's necessarily true.

Another company may see it as acquiring additional locations. If your location is profitable, why would it need to close? It's not uncommon for companies to have several locations in the same city.

Even if they did close, you could teach somewhere else. I've never been to a 24 Hour Fitness, but every gym that I have been to in the last 10 years or so has had spin class ... and thus ... spin instructors. :noidea:

No different that when 24hr fitness purchased most of the Gold's Gyms many years back.

Nothing changed but the name....

Damn. This sucks. So does this mean the monthly fees will be going up if acquired by LA? 24 hour Fitness is the cheapest and most convenient. Hate to see it go.

I don't think that's necessarily true.

Another company may see it as acquiring additional locations. If your location is profitable, why would it need to close? It's not uncommon for companies to have several locations in the same city.

Even if they did close, you could teach somewhere else. I've never been to a 24 Hour Fitness, but every gym that I have been to in the last 10 years or so has had spin class ... and thus ... spin instructors. :noidea:

If LA Fitness acquires 24 in DFW I'm sure multiple locations will close because there will be way too many gyms in the same areas.

Last edited:
Back