24 and NCAA fans..

pbla

Focus
Since the NCAA championship game and 24 will be on the same time,which show will you watch. If you have Tivo or 2 vcrs or DVRS, which one would you record and watch later?

SU's Finest '93 said:
um, the answer for me would be 24, dear. I could care less about the NCAA game(s). :D
:lol:
I'm recording 24 and the rest is self-explanatory.:D

I'm gonna watch the NCAA's at the regular time then catch "24" on FOX WEST/L.A. at 11p.m. central time on Sta. TV. :nod2:

The answer for is NCAA CHampionships both Monday and Tuesday nights.... Could care less and dont give a fugg about 24!

I always record 24 and watch it after it airs. Reason 1: I lectured on Monday nights from 6:15 to 9:15 and its off or going off when I get home. Reason 2: I can fast forward through the commericals, so I can watch the action non-stop.

Regards.

I'll be recording 24 since my sons baseball practice is scheduled on monday nights. I'll be listening to the game on the radio while enroute back home and to work monday night.

Anonymous said:
Could care less and dont give a fugg about 24!

:slap:........ Don't be hating on 24......... :slap:

Lewis said:
what the hell is 24????
It's a real hip show on FOX about America's secret counter terrorism unit . It's been on the air, if I'm not mistaken for 3 years now. I wish you could have caught it when the fine sistah was on a few weeks. She was killed off the show a few weeks back. I'm the only on this board that liked her;everybody else on the SWACPAGE was happier than "a pig in slop" that she got whacked.:D

pbla said:
It's a real hip show on FOX about America's secret counter terrorism unit . It's been on the air, if I'm not mistaken for 3 years now. I wish you could have caught it when the fine sistah was on a few weeks. She was killed off the show a few weeks back. I'm the only on this board that liked her;everybody else on the SWACPAGE was happier than "a pig in slop" that she got whacked.:D

She is now on CSI on Thursday's. The Las Vegas one.

I record 24 every Monday. It's NCAA for me tonight and tomorrow. I will watch 24 later in the week, commercial free.

That Jack is unstoppable. :jump: Best show on TV this season.

Back