20NOLA02 (TSPN Reunion) Questions

Although I'm not familiar with the area........where is the majority of the event taking place?? This way I can tell my peeps where we need to be at when I get there.......

Also, what are some of the events?? As someone put it alot of us "newbies" (24 and down) plan on being there....so I'm just wondering what exactly will be going on. I'm just wondering if it's going to be the super mature crowd......ya' know the one's that sit around playing bingo and drinking peppermint Schnapps (lol).
I sure wouldn't want to feel out of place........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by LUCKY
Is there gonna be a main hotel that most of the members will be staying at. If so when will we get all the information on accomodations so we can go ahead and make reservations?

???

Lucky unfortunately there is no central location for lodging, however, you may want to contact a few members who plan on coming, to see if they're interested in the group thing.

Also, Sexyarse JSU_ATL has posted information about the Ambassador Hotel, and I've listed a few other cheaper downtown locations, on her Hotel Thread. I will get some more hotel rates, and post them for you, and others.

SK 69, the Meet & Great will take place in the CBD, it will not be a formal event, but it will be Dressy Casual, it's also the awards dinner. In April, the nominations for awards will be posted, and the winner's from the repsective catagories will be announced.

Saturday afternoon, will be the Cookout, depending on how many paying people that are attending, or how many donations we receive will determine the park location.

NICE

Just asking,

If you add the Comic View Dancers how much more do I need to pay?

Also, I would like to see a picture of the #1 Smack team of 2001 and the #1 Smacker in the booklet.:D

SUPAKAT69

I think there should be enough people in your demographic (Personally I am 25) to have a good time.. Even some of the old foagies can be a hoot.. so don't discriminate by people's age up in here..

Re: SUPAKAT69

Originally posted by Dirty
I think there should be enough people in your demographic (Personally I am 25) to have a good time.. Even some of the old foagies can be a hoot.. so don't discriminate by people's age up in here..

:D I'll be 24 in March......but I can still kick it like I'm a college freshman (well at least on my off days!!! ;) )

I'm just trying to feel out the vibe....ya' know??

Also, this is off the subject.....but what are the categories of the awards???

Originally posted by The Show
My question is, I plan on bringing my wife and I wanted to know will I have to pay $150.00 for the both of us or will there be some type of discount for spouses. Just asking because this will be my first time attending and I want to send the correct amount of money.

Good question for married posters.

I don't think they will allow you to wear paraphanelia to Pat O's after the ugly display at the Bayou Classic.... TSPN members bogarted the restaurant until they made an official announcement that the spot was closed!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
My wedding is the next week (on the 15th) so I think we need to have bachelor party Part I in NOLA!!!:D

Congrads TP!!!!
Me and my friends here started this "Fool's Club" for men just like you. I am the Chapter President here in ATL. We are lookin to establish other chapters throughout this nation. Well, enough of that. But once again, CONGRADS!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Tigerpride
My wedding is the next week (on the 15th) so I think we need to have bachelor party Part I in NOLA!!!:D

Sounds like a plan to me!

We have a guy in Huntsville that can throw the best bachelor party on this side of heaven. Let me know if you require his services.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Me and my friends here started this "Fool's Club" for men just like you. I am the Chapter President here in ATL. We are lookin to establish other chapters throughout this nation. Well, enough of that.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: SUPAKAT69

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
Also, this is off the subject.....but what are the categories of the awards???

Still waiting........... :confused:

Re: Re: Re: SUPAKAT69

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

Still waiting........... :confused:

Opps, sorry about that.....

Favorite Sports Poster
Favorite Band Poster
Favorite Small Talk Poster - Male
Favorite Small Talk Poster - Female
Favorite Smacker
Newcomer of the Year - Small Talk Board
Newcomer of the Year - Smack Board
Most Creative Poster
Moderator of the Year
Band Board Thread of the Year
Smack Board Thread of the Year
Small Talk Thread of the Year
Best Rivalry - Individuals
Best Rivalry - Groups
Smacking Organization of the Year

Re: Re: Re: Re: SUPAKAT69

Originally posted by Fiyah

Opps, sorry about that.....

Favorite Sports Poster
Favorite Band Poster
Favorite Small Talk Poster - Male
Favorite Small Talk Poster - Female
Favorite Smacker
Newcomer of the Year - Small Talk Board
Newcomer of the Year - Smack Board
Most Creative Poster
Moderator of the Year
Band Board Thread of the Year
Smack Board Thread of the Year
Small Talk Thread of the Year
Best Rivalry - Individuals
Best Rivalry - Groups
Smacking Organization of the Year

How is one nominanted???
Are the votes made by board posters or by the moderators???

Also, where do I send my $$$'s for the event??
When are the fees due??

SK, the posters will nominate, and vote, so if you're interested, start campaigning now.

The address will be posted real soon.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
SK, the posters will nominate, and vote, so if you're interested, start campaigning now.

The address will be posted real soon.

NICE

Thanks........!!! :tup:

Nominations usually start in late April with voting staing in mid-May. Voting usually last for about 2-3 weeks and the winners are announced during the Meet & Greet/Awards presentation.

Originally posted by Fiyah
Nominations usually start in late April with voting staing in mid-May. Voting usually last for about 2-3 weeks and the winners are announced during the Meet & Greet/Awards presentation.

Thanks again.......... :tup:

Back