20NOLA02 (TSPN Reunion) Questions

For some one like myself, One who really doesn't know too many of you guys, or really know too many young faces, an old head crab 90- class 95.

:eek:
How in the hell am I supposed to know when I see the rest of the SWAC pagers. Will you have a banner on the wall? Is there a high sign? Will we wear name tags? Will we post a flag? What?

:eek:
I am not being facetious, I just want to be standing in the door looking around like "what's up".

The meet & greet location is where you will do exactly what it says.....meet & greet your fellow TSPN'ers. We have had nametags in the past and we all just come up to one another and introduce ourself. Also, just before Kenn gives the State of the Union address we all will introduce ourselves again for the masses to know.

Hmmm, I know this has been ask but do we want to consider giving a spousal discount?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
More Clarity

I just wanna know cuz I may show up to this at the spur of the moment. I read that the late registration deadline is May 18, 2002; does this mean it's still $85 at the door, or can you not participate if you haven't paid by May the 18th. I won't know if I'm coming until that w/e.

Just making sure.

Thank You,
DTJ

Originally posted by D-NICE
large appetites.

They don't let non-drinkers in the club at a discounted price, because they don't drink. ha ha ha

TRY AGAIN...
THE PRICE OF THE DRINK IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF ADMISSION TO THE CLUB.

Mach, it took you 4 months to tell me that? I guess you told me. Next time I'll try a little harder, to give you a better example.

NICE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mike, he has no idea of what D-Nice is talking about.

He may be trying to get enough money from the Reunion Committee to rent a truck to bring the two that he did find.

special dieters

anyone attending the reunion that can't eat seafood and/or red meat, pm or e-mail me.

Thanks, Bg

KNOWING THAT YOU ALL ARE SEASONED SPECIAL EVENT PLANNERS. I AM SURE YOU ALL HAVE MADE PLANS FOR AN ALTERNATE LOCATION INCASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER. :idea:

reunion cost

why are we, as adult working people, against paying $75.00 for a weekend of activities? that is cheap...room rental fees have to be paid, as do servers, maintenance personnel. i actually don't see how everything can be taken care of with only $75.00, especially not knowing what the attendance total is going to be...must be somebody from Southern organizing this thing...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back