20NOLA02 Cookout location

BgJag

Jaguar Nation
The cookout on June 8, 2002. Here are some pics of the park at Lakeshore Dr, Shelter #3.

Re: Is there a lake

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
If it is can we go jet skiing, and the whole nine?????

The shelter is on the lake. I'll check this wekend on the perticulars and get back with you. My next door neigbhor has a sail boat docked at the lake. If anyone interesting going sailing let me know and I'll see if I can arrange it.

I've always wanted to do some sailing.....grew up watching the sailboats in Chicago on the shores of Lake Michigan.

Re: Is there a lake

If it is can we go jet skiing, and the whole nine?????

No rental equipment available, but if you have your own, go for it.

Re: Re: Is there a lake

Originally posted by BgJag

The shelter is on the lake. I'll check this wekend on the perticulars and get back with you. My next door neigbhor has a sail boat docked at the lake. If anyone interesting going sailing let me know and I'll see if I can arrange it.

I would like to go sailing, I am bring three people with me once I get the last reg check I will be sending all our payments in...

but we would like to go sailing

Re: Re: Re: Is there a lake

I would like to go sailing, I am bring three people with me once I get the last reg check I will be sending all our payments in...

but we would like to go sailing

My neighbor is out of town now, think he'll be back this weekend. I'll check to see if he available when he return.

Back