20MIAMI02 - Yall Musta Forgot

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Plans are progressing for 20MIAMI02. the initial Ballers convention was held out at Walt Disney World, and everyone said they were gonna be in Miami for Memorial day. This came from people with Bentley Azures, Cadis on Dub dueces, and Benzes on them Rims that Keep spinning.

Confirmed guests include: JST, Dirty, Flbison, and a cast of thousands

Confirmed Party Locations: Aventure Mall, Mango's, South Beach, Coconut Grove, Black Gold.

Preferred Mode of transportation for TSPN attendees: 2002 Cadillac Sedan Deville

20MIAMI02 - Thongs, Camcorders, and Sedan Devilles. We cant be stopped

There ain't no party like a 20MIAMI02 party...

We want you to exercise your FREEdom of thought...

Cost to Attend:

20NOLA02 = $85

20MIAMI02 = $0

We are not going to tax individuals for drink and food money... You are adults (I suppose) You can fend for yourselves... We plan on being light on our feet, so we don't need all that eating anyway!!

The song said "the best things in life are free", they must have been referring to 20MIAMI02... No man dies in the house of Cadillac. We want the best, we got it. No need in wondering who is gonna be at 20MIAMI02, we tell you upfront unlike some people...

Let me stop, 'cause yall know yall being pimped like ole girl in the Mack...

"Kenn they took my reunion money"

"I don't give a dayum about that, get yourself together and get my $85 dollars"

"Yes Pimp Kenn"

I am trying to help ya shawty.. if I have a penny, you get half....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WTF?? Part III

What the **** is the exact purpose of all this banality? Why must one party have to be put down for the uplift of another? Why is it that GROWN FOLKS who choose to pay money THEY WORK FOR to attend the FUNCTION OF THEIR DAMNED CHOICE are considered a SHEEP if they don't attend the function that others think they should?

What the **** kind of FREEdom is THAT?

:rolleyes:

Did I not say that there is room to go to both if you are so inclined...?

Don't let my personal reasons for not going to Few Norleans rob you of the cultural pinnacle of 2002 - in MIAMI....

I won't be at either. I'm trying to go to California, buying a swingset, and trying to come up on a new vehicle.

More Propaganda......

Originally posted by Dirty
Did I not say that there is room to go to both if you are so inclined...?

Don't let my personal reasons for not going to Few Norleans rob you of the cultural pinnacle of 2002 - in MIAMI....

More unneccessary propaganda......:redhot:

I'll have a big arse glass and you take your arse to Flucka.....Sucka

Originally posted by Dirty
Fiyah I expected more from you...

I guess I was wrong...

I'm just tired of all the BS....2 years running and today is a vent day.....

Just because nature was against Yall in FOuston, there is no reason to blame me.. I believe there were more evil forces in play last year... Something about Architectural Intergrity being Sufficient or something... heh heh

Back