20Jacktown03 Info; Q&A

Robber

Consigliere
The date is June 6-8.

Meet and Greet will be Friday, June 6. Starts at 7pm. It will be like the previous ones. We'll provide plenty of food and drinks. Present awards and such. There probably will be a pool party, too. NO tee shirts and short allowed for you ladies. No bathing suits, either. Bikinis only.:ebrow:

Saturday, June 7, we will have a bbq/picnic on the Ross Barnett Reservoir. Starts at 12 noon. Again, you'll have plenty of food and drinks. We'll make sure there are cards and bones to be played.

The registration fee is $35.00 with a cutoff date of May 1, 2003. Late registrations will be accepted until June 2, 2003. The late registration fee will be $45.00. Registration fee includes plenty of food and drinks. T-shirts will be explored, but not included in the registration fee

All questions concerning the 20JackTown03 Reunion can be posted in the <a href="http://www.swacpage.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25600"><b>Party Planning Forum</b></a>. One of the Reunion coordinators will answer your question there.

<b>Payment Options:<br></b>
<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="2">1. </font></font>Pay your registration fee with a <a href="https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=krashad%40swacpage.com&item_name=4th+Annual+TSPN+Reunion&item_number=20JackTown03&amount=45.00&no_note=1&currency_code=USD"><font color="#093A80"><b>credit/debit card or electronic check</b></font></a>. <form location="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="krashad@swacpage.com">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="4th Annual TSPN Reunion">
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="20JackTown03">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="45.00">
<input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="image" src="http://www.swacpage.com/images/logocards.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
</form>
<font face="Arial" size="2">2. </font> <font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span style="mso-bidi-font-size:18.0pt"><font size="2">Mail a paper check or money order payable to <b><i><font color="#093A80">Rashad Communications</font></i></b> and send it to:<i><b><br></i><b>
<font color="#093A80">Rashad Communications
Attn: 20Jacktown03
1702 S. Hwy 121
# 607-108
Lewisville, Texas 75067</font></span></p>

What does the $35 include?

And who's going to man the garden *** for the snakes at the Reservoir?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
What does the $35 include?
It includes what's in the original post. Meet & Greet w/food, drinks, awards, pool party, Saturday BBQ/picnic.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Will there be a host hotel where discounts are available?

I have found this rate thru lodging.com, if everyone wants to get at the same place.

LQ.gif

La Quinta Jackson North
616 Briarwood Drive
Jackson, Mississippi, US

47.59/night in USD
Room Description: 2 FULL SMOKING

47.59/night in USD
Room Description: 2 FULL NONSMOKING

54.25/night in USD
Room Description: KING SMOKING

54.25/night in USD
Room Description: KING NONSMOKING

62.82/night in USD
Room Description: KNG EXEC N

41405_b4a.gif

41405_b1a.jpg

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
Where will the Meet&Greet be held at on that Friday night?
Meet and Greet will be held at the Willow Point Apartments rec. center off Beasley road.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
**WILL THERE BE A BIG SCREEN TV SET UP AND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR A LIVE WEBCAST?
**ROBBER GO TO A HOTEL AND TELL THEM YOU HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE COMING IN AND TELL THEM YOU WANT A GROUP RATE. MOST HOTELS WILL DROP THE PRICE $6 TO 10 DOLLARS IF YOU BRING IN BUSINESS.
**WILL WE GET A TOUR OF jsu BY PRES. MASON???

Originally posted by Robber
Meet and Greet will be Friday, June 6. Starts at 7pm. It will be like the previous ones. We'll provide plenty of food and drinks. Present awards and such.

Will there be other activities planned? For example: Twister, Connect Four, TSPN Trivia, etc?

There probably will be a pool party, too. NO tee shirts and short allowed for you ladies. No bathing suits, either. Bikinis only.:ebrow:

I will have to pass on the pool party, unless someone volunteers to wash, deep condition my hair, blow dry it, flat iron it, and wrap it Friday evening.

Saturday, June 7, we will have a bbq/picnic on the Ross Barnett Reservoir.

Have you explored the mosquito situation? Will you be spraying the area for flying insects? Please respond because my question was not addressed last year for 20NOLA02.

Thanks in advance! :hat:

Although, I can't make it, I would like to see pictures, live video and hear all the stories of who did what to whom.

Live webcast is a good idea, because we (others who can't make it) can still see and even broadcast back. Who can make that happen????

Tara:

You may bring any game you want to play. I do not believe there are any organized sub-activities planned. I am sure the standard fare of playing cards and dominoes will be on hand. As far as twister, and the rest... Good luck.

Mosquitos have never really been a problem on the Rezervoir. So I don't see where it is necessary to do any spraying. We could light some citronella candles or you can choose to protect yourself using Deep-Woods Off, or a similar type insect repellent with DEET.

ThrowForSix:

That sounds utterly ridiculous. If you can't make it, you can't make it. Don't worry about what happened. I am sure someone will take pics and post them.

Thank you very much for you responses, Dirty. :)

It's just dominoes and spades-challenged individuals, like myself ( :retard: ) , wish we had other options of entertainment.

I've gotten a little tired of watching the same ol' same ol' for the past three years. :rolleyes:

I am not all for the spades and dominoes either, but I will play to ease boredom. I think it is a valid concern for those who are not into "black folks" games. I am sure there are others who do not fit the mold either. You guys can suggest things here if you like...

Tara,

Skin So Soft also works well against mosquitoes. And it doesn't smell as bad as OFF. But skeeters shouldn't be a problem.

And like Dirty said, we are only prepared for only the traditional black folk cookout activities. I'll get a connect four game just for you. You're on your own with the other games.

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
**WILL THERE BE A BIG SCREEN TV SET UP AND INTERNET CONNECTION FOR A LIVE WEBCAST?
**ROBBER GO TO A HOTEL AND TELL THEM YOU HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE COMING IN AND TELL THEM YOU WANT A GROUP RATE. MOST HOTELS WILL DROP THE PRICE $6 TO 10 DOLLARS IF YOU BRING IN BUSINESS.
**WILL WE GET A TOUR OF jsu BY PRES. MASON???

Originally posted by Robber
I'll get a connect four game just for you. You're on your own with the other games.

Thank you sooooo much!!!!! :kiss:

I'll bring Twister!!

:jump:

Back