20DALLAS04 Reunion Question Thread

I asked this question on the "food" thread but what is the general location of the events?? I got these areas off of Priceline. I see that Downtown is not a central location!!

Arlington - Grand Prairie
Arlington South
DFW Airport North
DFW Airport South
Dallas Northwest
Downtown Dallas
East Dallas - Mesquite
Fort Worth NE - Bedford
Frisco - Plano West
Galleria - Dallas North
Irving - Las Colinas
Knox - Northpark
Market Center - DAL Love Field
Park Central
Richardson - Plano

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
DonTiger said:
Is the $50 fee to cover wife and kids as well?
No, the fee is per person (adults). I will have to get back with you on the kids part. I don't recall ever seeing any kids at any of the past reunions.

Kenn Rashad said:
No, the fee is per person (adults). I will have to get back with you on the kids part. I don't recall ever seeing any kids at any of the past reunions.

Tell me more about the festivities man. $50 a head sounds like its a serious throw down baller style.

DonTiger said:
Tell me more about the festivities man. $50 a head sounds like its a serious throw down baller style.
$50 is for both days of the event and includes all you can eat food and drinks, and a t-shirt.

Kenn Rashad said:
$50 is for both days of the event and includes all you can eat food and drinks, and a t-shirt.

Sounds cool to me Kenn but can you give me a little more detail about the events.

FRIDAY - Meet and Greet/TSPN awards @ Dave and Busters: features all you can eat buffet and endless NON ALCOHOLIC drinks. You wanna drink, you can buy your own.

SATURDAY - PICNIC @ Crawford Park in Cedar Hill. The park has a pavillion, is full of trees, and also has a playground and a pool. It costs $1 or $3 to swim, and they also have a wading pool for the little tykes who can't swim yet. The pool was not reserved with the pavillion because we didn't know how many people would actually swim to justify the cost of reserving it.

SUNDAY - TBD. Some will go to church, some will be heading out, some will be going to brunch, some will be in "recovery"

Vinita said:
FRIDAY - Meet and Greet/TSPN awards @ Dave and Busters: features all you can eat buffet and endless NON ALCOHOLIC drinks. You wanna drink, you can buy your own.

SATURDAY - PICNIC @ Crawford Park in Cedar Hill. The park has a pavillion, is full of trees, and also has a playground and a pool. It costs $1 or $3 to swim, and they also have a wading pool for the little tykes who can't swim yet. The pool was not reserved with the pavillion because we didn't know how many people would actually swim to justify the cost of reserving it.

SUNDAY - TBD. Some will go to church, some will be heading out, some will be going to brunch, some will be in "recovery"

Count me and the Mrs. in !

Very good! We'll look forward to seeing you!

Weather permitting, of course! ;)

Also, we are in the process of compiling a list of centrally located hotels to make that easier as well.

Vinita said:
Very good! We'll look forward to seeing you!

Weather permitting, of course! ;)

Also, we are in the process of compiling a list of centrally located hotels to make that easier as well.

I'm looking forward to it.

No need for a hotel though, I'm a Carrollton resident !

Since the M&G is at D&B, will there be discount prices for alcoholic drinks?
Or can there be arrangments to BYOB?

So that I may plan my flight into Dallas accordingly, what time is the Meet and Greet on Friday?

Also, anyone interested in catching a baseball game on saturday evening or sunday afternoon? The Rangers are playing St.Louis that weekend. The game sat is at 7:05 and on sun at 1:05.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't remember the time it starts. I wanna say 6, but Same ... uhhhh Kenn can confirm that.

Drinks will not be discounted. However, if you can BYOB in the door without being seen, well, hell, don't ask, don't tell!

I guess it is time to start putting our money where our mouthes are. I will be paying my fee tomorrow.

Back