20DALLAS04 Reunion Hotels

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
For those who have been asking for information on a place to stay in Dallas for the reunion, I have provided a list of hotels. All of these places are within 5 minutes of the meet and greet location on Friday night. Some of you indicated that you wanted to stay in the same place as a "host" hotel, but I thought I would leave that up to you all to determine. I am sure your tastes will vary.

The links also include the phone numbers of each location. You will need to call for pricing.

Which hotel is the host hotel or at least where is the met & greet affair going to be held?

From what I understand the meet and greet will be held at Dave and Busters in a private room. Ken is saying that if folks want to stay together, they are going to have to network amongst themselves. He is not going to designate a single host hotel. I have not given the links a look just yet, I will be leaning toward the most economical spot. I do not see myself spending a whole lot of time in the room anyway.

p.s.
Looks like I will be staying at the Courtyard.

They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Dirty said:
p.s.
Looks like I will be staying at the Courtyard.

They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

I'll have to investigate these, I've stayed at Drury Inns before and they have a nice breakfast buffet(not continental).

Back