2023 Transfer Portal IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Alabama state lines were pretty solid on both sides
there offensive line last year left a lot to be desired. they've been active trying to improve on the oline in particular. If they're successful it'll fix most of what was wrong with them last year & they can evaluate davis accurately then.

there offensive line last year left a lot to be desired. they've been active trying to improve on the oline in particular. If they're successful it'll fix most of what was wrong with them last year & they can evaluate davis accurately then.
The main problem I saw was that awful system. That OC is 🗑.

If Bama State resolves their OL play, they will contend for the SWAC championship.

In general that's the case but that system is too basic. Your defense should be able to keep you in a lot of games though if you didn't lose too much.
Regardless of system, it comes down to execution. We will know in the fullness of time which of the conference teams have improved. Rosters are still influx and making predictions now do not make sense.

Regardless of system, it comes down to execution. We will know in the fullness of time which of the conference teams have improved. Rosters are still influx and making predictions now do not make sense.
It comes down to both system and execution. It was an observation not a prediction. Looking forward to the season.

Reactions: J C

Right. I know a lot of people who just keep going over and over and over and over again. Got master’s master’s, doctorates, JDs, culinary degrees, auto mechanic licenses.
Hursh boi!! Masters Masters lmao! 😂😂😂😂👀

Shat happens lol. Dude is definitely well educated. He should be well rounded and debt free when he graduates (again). Pretty smart of him to use the system before him. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back