2023 Football Schedules

Kinfolk, I have to speak the truth. :( Valley has OWNED PV football for the last 2 years like sTu football owns SouthernU.

It will take a mighty miracle for PV to win its HC'ing over Valley.
Let me get on the prayer line with my prayer warriors then. We gonna put the devil under our feet THIS year!!!

So glad our schedule for the past 2 seasons have all D1 opponents (no powder puffs to pad wins)
I'll be there for the game against tx st. I want to see an HBCU finally defeat those people for once.

tx st has buildings and owns land on PV's campus they have beaten us so much, even when they were d-2. smh

Let me get on the prayer line with my prayer warriors then. We gonna put the devil under our feet THIS year!!!
Pray for us a president who comprehends athletics, send us competent coaching staff + athletic budget, competetent support staff + athletic budget, and competent fans who want to watch a competitive football game where PV dominates at its level.

PV football will lose to acu, hcu, & smu OOC fall 2023. #facts

Pray for us a president who comprehends athletics, send us competent coaching staff + athletic budget, competetent support staff + athletic budget, and competent fans who want to watch a competitive football game where PV dominates at its level.

PV football will lose to acu, hcu, & smu OOC fall 2023. #facts
On it!!!

I'll be there for the game against tx st. I want to see an HBCU finally defeat those people for once.

tx st has buildings and owns land on PV's campus they have beaten us so much, even when they were d-2. smh
Let me see what they looked like last year. We coming to leave our foot up their arse.

Let me see what they looked like last year. We coming to leave our foot up their arse.
I'm there for it.

Please dedicate this JSU victory to PV. They whooped our assed 100% of the time. Your SWAC brethren is asking for help to finally allow us to see a SWAC school hang an L on their funky asses. Please?! :(

*tearing up like that Indian in that garbage commercial*

*tearing up like SU fans after sTu put that zilch on them last fall*

:(

Y'all have 3 D2s. PV is a D2.

And please try not to embarrass us too much on our HC'ing. Well, perhaps you should so that necessary change can occur in the athletic dept in front of a drunk and high audience of 12K-13K folk.
Tired Over It GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

I'm there for it.

Please dedicate this JSU victory to PV. They whooped our assed 100% of the time. Your SWAC brethren is asking for help to finally allow us to see a SWAC school hang an L on their funky asses. Please?! :(

*tearing up like that Indian in that garbage commercial*

*tearing up like SU fans after sTu put that zilch on them last fall*

:(

😆 🤣 😂 you a fool
We got you covered though. And 0 is still the mission. TC and Otis did the recruiting under CP and there's literally no drop off. Its on

I see Texas State has the staff from UIW so they will be undergoing a bit of a transition as well. I see their overall class is ranked 117. They're bringing in 33 kids (eleven 3⭐️/ two 4⭐️) and we are bringing in 36 (five 4⭐️/Fourteen 3⭐️). There will not be a disparity in talent with over 50 ⭐️rated kids on our roster. Line their arses up.

They got the coach that was at UIW last year whose team lead the nation in scoring at the FCS level. PV did hold them to their lowest scoring game of the season.

They got the coach that was at UIW last year whose team lead the nation in scoring at the FCS level. PV did hold them to their lowest scoring game of the season.

Yea I saw that. Hopefully we can catch them sleeping.

Happy with our schedule with the exception of Lincoln! Glad they worked out the JSU game. Folks will complain regardless. It’s funny to hear valley folks offering scheduling advice! This is America, I guess!

Not as funny as scheduling 2 SWAC schools and Lincoln as OOC opponents

That all-world txfer QB they had made that offense go and their defense was very stout, hence their deep playoff run.

I will never go with the "SWAC schools as OOC opponents" thing. It's too many FCS and D2 schools out here to do that. 1 FBS/1 FCS/1 D2 or 2 FCS/D2 would be great

Valley has 2 D2s in 2023 but if it's one school that most would allow to do it for this year (after our brutal OOC slates in previous years) it's us with a 1st year coach

#Audacity

Back