2021 SWAC football championship press conference - Prairie View/Jackson State

that joke went over your head I see lol... just have my rib plate ready...I'll be by the tailgate area to pick it up!
Lol 😂 it didn’t. You I got to make sure you older folks don’t strain a finger typing at a young man like myself …. Just relax. And come on and get some food man.. lt’s all love at the end of the day !

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lol 😂 it didn’t. You I got to make sure you older folks don’t strain a finger typing at a young man like myself …. Just relax. And come on and get some food man.. lt’s all love at the end of the day !
If you're trying to make sure then it did go over your head...lol....wait, who you calling old? lol....boy if u don't getcho'...... I'm prolly one of the youngest Panthers on here! Shiiiiiid, don't doubt me, I'll pull up to that tailgate like "where theeswacprophet lil musty azz at he owe me a rib plate".....LOL!

If you're trying to make sure then it did go over your head...lol....wait, who you calling old? lol....boy if u don't getcho'...... I'm prolly one of the youngest Panthers on here! Shiiiiiid, don't doubt me, I'll pull up to that tailgate like "where theeswacprophet lil musty azz at he owe me a rib plate".....LOL!

Yeah, he ain't like Panthro errr Bewildered and myself.... LOL

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Aye, folks will send out death threats for being called Musty LMAO! I called some lil dusty dude musty some weeks ago and he ended up bringing his gun to the board LOL
About that Rib Plate tho..... Who tailgating????

He’s lying…. He only wants them there to increase ticket sells so he can get mo’ money…. That 10%!!🤷🏽‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂

That mane ain't hurting for money. We are on espn2 so we need to pass the eyeball test of having the stands full. How did he lie in a video asking fans of other schools to support 😆. Yall will say anything lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back