SUjagTILLiDIE0-1
CEE DOG0-1
Levarg0-1
PV-PRIDE0-1
Earle0-1
Fiyah0-1
clinnonharvey0-1

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Herb, the SU posters know good football. They just didn't know about all the internal things occurring w/in our program since the PV-SU game. 👀👀
I picked jsu but I thought if pv could get their offense rolling then they had a chance. Pass played scared. He missed so many open receivers it was not funny. I thought Dooley's offensive game plan could possibly offset Prime's defense...especially the secondary. Opportunities were there and missed for pv.

I picked jsu but I thought if pv could get their offense rolling then they had a chance. Pass played scared. He missed so many open receivers it was not funny. I thought Dooley's offensive game plan could possibly offset Prime's defense...especially the secondary. Opportunities were there and missed for pv.
Hence why Pass, his 1st team OL, 2nd team OL, his head coach, AND every single asst coach can get on when the contract for extension will not be renewed. Yet another failed experiment and SU can come get him and his stuff Monday morning.

Coach Dooley should be thankful God smiled on him w/ that favored schedule fall 2021. If PV played stronger AAMU & FAMU, we lose to both as we did Alcorn St.

Sat in the middle of too many current Alcorn St football players last night and they said far too much to unpack here. These young men and their recruitment, loyalty to a program, I think all need to listen to them. They are in tune w/ a lot of other SWAC coaches and the current players and their abilities.

Hence why Pass, his 1st team OL, 2nd team OL, his head coach, AND every single asst coach can get on when the contract for extension will not be renewed. Yet another failed experiment and SU can come get him and his stuff Monday morning.

Coach Dooley should be thankful God smiled on him w/ that favored schedule fall 2021. If PV played stronger AAMU & FAMU, we lose to both as we did Alcorn St.

Sat in the middle of too many current Alcorn St football players last night and they said far too much to unpack here. These young men and their recruitment, loyalty to a program, I think all need to listen to them. They are in tune w/ a lot of other SWAC coaches and the current players and their abilities.
Sheduer played like a freshman in a big game. Pass did not play like an upperclassman from an FBS program in a big game.

Sheduer played like a freshman in a big game. Pass did not play like an upperclassman from an FBS program in a big game.
Hence why univ of louisville easily parted with him. Some of us knew the deal early on - see the iwu game for example - so it was a matter of time before the truth was evident.

Dooley was looking for a reincarnation of Devonte Kincade to save him and he found a "Pass," which became his undoing. We have 5 other QBs on the roster where 4 are fbs transfers. They could be Kyler Murray'ish... or they may not be. Who knows? 👀👀👀

Lastly, no sir. Shadeur Sanders did not play like a freshman. lol Did you not see the PV strategy to sell out on stopping the pass while giving up on the run? He had to take what the defense was giving and not press. He stood tall in the pocket, when required, delivered, and moved chains with a pass here or there and with his feet. How many positive yards rushing did he have to continue drives? (Don't count those sacks)

Last edited:

I don't know why y'all keep saying he played like a freshman. A freshman would have tried to force the ball to WRs while PV has 8 guys in coverage. He played like an All Swac QB and ate the ball or ran out of bounds. Pv was not going to let him pick them apart like he's done teams all year. Great defensive strategy.

Hence why univ of louisville easily parted with him. Some of us knew the deal early on - see the iwu game for example - so it was a matter of time before the truth was evident.

Dooley was looking for a reincarnation of Devonte Kincade to save him and he found a "Pass," which became his undoing. We have 5 other QBs on the roster where 4 are fbs transfers. They could be Kyler Murray'ish... or they may not be. Who knows? 👀👀👀

Lastly, no sir. Shadeur Sanders did not play like a freshman. lol Did you not see the PV strategy to sell out on stopping the pass while giving up on the run? He had to take what the defense was giving and not press. He stood tall in the pocket, when required, delivered, and moved chains with a pass here or there and with his feet. How many positive yards rushing did he have to continue drives? (Don't count those sacks)

Thank you. I swear some of these folks just look at stats without actually paying attention to what's happening on the field. Pv blanketed our receivers all day/night long

Pv has no fan base. Hell j st soaked they ass up in the championship.
Please smh. The "casual" PV fan can drive 2 hours N-S-E-W and STILL be in the greater htown area and visit 12 differing universities and hit over 100+ differing LARGE high schools. You all drive 2 hours in any direction and hit state borders. That area over there is ridiculously conducive to support local fans in a greater volume w/ no distraction.

Those of us who studied that region over there know the honest deal. We have fans. All you had to do was look at all the purple and gold in the stands and shake hands with your conference commissioner and too many others in the conf front office. 😂😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Please smh. The "casual" PV fan can drive 2 hours N-S-E-W and STILL be in the greater htown area and visit 12 differing universities and hit over 100+ differing LARGE high schools. You all drive 2 hours in any direction and hit state borders. That area over there is ridiculously conducive to support local fans in a greater volume w/ no distraction.

Those of us who studied that region over there know the honest deal. We have fans. All you had to do was look at all the purple and gold in the stands and shake hands with your conference commissioner and too many others in the conf front office. 😂😂
😆 when i think of purple and gold i think of alcorn.

We had more fans at the championship than y'all lol
Y'all can load up on your John Deeres and get there in 3-5 hours.

For us, we have to fly to cover the then distance. Y'all are literally a few hours drive from state borders. We can drive 17+ hours and STILL be in-state. lol

Don't try to throw smoke where there is no fire. We have our fans, like everyone has theirs. It's just that ours are a little bit more bougie, w/ reason. lol

Back