2021 Football Media Day Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely wasn’t talkin noise at all. Everything he said he meant which I think many of y’all don’t realize 😂
+1.

What was he supposed to say? A lie? lol Speak a lie to have others feel good about themself? lol

He is obviously confident in his team and the leadership from HC, O-coordinator, OL, WRs, and RBs. They will take care of him like he will take care of them. This formula will produce Ws.

This is identically the exact same formula I have seen before. (offensively)

He said what he said! 😆 The problem is most of yall can't believe he said it. Moreover, many are you are scared that he's articulating what alot of us have been trying to tell yall for the past 3 months.

This will be a different team, with different strengths and different overall speed along with playcalling. This team will have a new identity when they take the field.

I expect some first game jitters here and there as our QB1 gets acclimated to the speed of the game as well as play calling, but you will eventually see what many of us have been saying for a while.

Last edited:
Shedeur is definitely writing checks...😁

I'm just waiting on the train wreck...

BouncyBruisedBettong-max-1mb.gif

+1.

What was he supposed to say? A lie? lol Speak a lie to have others feel good about themself? lol

He is obviously confident in his team and the leadership from HC, O-coordinator, OL, WRs, and RBs. They will take care of him like he will take care of them. This formula will produce Ws.

This is identically the exact same formula I have seen before. (offensively)

Perfectly stated. Don't confuse confidence with arrogance.

Difference is those guys chose different hbcus. We got a list just like this where they all chose THEE JSU.

I'm investing in Zatarain's stock because I have never seen so many (black) crabs in my life.

How do you all (JSU Alums) deal w/ this foolishness? lol I thought some of us were taught to observe, assess, build, and ELEVATE to the highest level possible.

Last edited:
I'm investing in Zatarain's stock because I have never seen so many (black) crabs in my life. 📆

How do you all (JSU Alums) deal w/ this foolishness? lol I thought some of us were taught to observe, assess, build, and ELEVATE to the highest level possible.

It's the same folks over and over so it's easy to deal with those. I don't think they could control the hate even if they tried lol. They are consistent haters so I appreciate that 😆

It's the same folks over and over so it's easy to deal with those. I don't think they could control the hate even if they tried lol. They are consistent haters so I appreciate that 😆
That's a special skill God blessed you with man. I don't have it. I flee from evil instead of looking at it squarely in the face and watching it charge head-first w/ its devlish horns coming. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back