2020 Swac Football Attendance - Week 11

SU dnt travel shit. What happened in Dallas this year? RAIN? HURRICANE? OR FANS JUST DIDNT TRAVEL? lol. Yall best attendance is our worst attendance. You guys are so backwards. But thanks for acknowledging our home fan base .I mean I thought thats what counted.
Naw brother you'll backwards. Look at the attendance of our Famu game this year versus when yall played them last year. Just blame yall band for the low attendance of that game.

Jaguar nation must be on that keto diet because y’all ain’t traveled to shit. Same amount of Fans JSU been sending out for a losing team is the same amount su been sending out for a winning team. Let’s not even mention your dwindling home attendance. And y’all winning!!!!! Clear signs of a struggle.
We sent the same amount of fans to famu as y’all did. And y’all cried for that game for what? A decade? A century? Then sent 2 charter buses down there. Lmao matter fact we had more fans show up to Huntsville than y’all had show up for the big time showdown in Tallahassee. Su couldn’t even fill up alcorn’s away side this year. (With that 600 pc band sitting over there filling up half the space) so Please stfu lol Also, neither side of that high school stadium In BR is packed now. Not until JACKSON STATE arrives. attendance so bad at su now they’ve pushed the opposing bands over because the East side be empty as hell. But we know why the jags don’t travel or attend home games anymore. They go to LSU games now. Su fans are tired of Lavell Crawford not winning any championships and they’re bored with the #6 ranked hbcu band.
A attendance record was set for SU/FAMU, your a damn lie. Largest non homecoming crowd ever in Bragg stadium.

SU dnt travel shit. What happened in Dallas this year? RAIN? HURRICANE? OR FANS JUST DIDNT TRAVEL? lol. Yall best attendance is our worst attendance. You guys are so backwards. But thanks for acknowledging our home fan base .I mean I thought thats what counted.

Speaking of backwoods backward, are you dummies going to keep that little raggedy azz mascot in his place this weekend? I bet he was one of those little tigers that ran into the goal post as a child now he/she doesn't have as much sense as a retarded chicken.....LOL

Did you really just mention an empty stadium? Dude SU stadium is the same way until its homecoming, Alcorn or JACKSON STATE. Your sounding a bit low on knowledge now and just saying fist thing to come to your mind.

I know Jackson is out of your jurisdiction. However, the next time jsu set foot in Houston, you need to arrest them for impersonating a football team....LOL

O yea speaking of Dallas, jaguar nation will be back there next year. Where is j st meeting a eastern division team at next year? At a neutral site? Lol

For 19 of the last 20 years, SU has more hbcu titles at 6 than any other hbcu. JSU has won 5 of those titles.

Considering the magnitude of the two marquee match ups, these are below par numbers. I never thought that jsu traveled very well except to Memphis, and AAMU is known for not having the best home attendance numbers, so I am not overly surprised about that one. However, I am surprised that the Grambling/Alcorn game numbers are that low.

"But... but... nobody wants to go to Valley"

Heck it appears like nobody wants to go to Grambling either. And Alcorn is supposed to be a big rival. And it was on national TV smh

Hey Fiyah, I know you're the unofficial photographer at PV games. Care to share any pics of the game, band, tailgate and crowd? ;)

Huntsville is a predominantly white town and the football culture here is geared towards Bama and Auburn. The local blacks here don't support AAMU unlike other cities with SWAC schools..they rather stay home and watch the LSU vs Bama game. Then we have blacks who are transplants here that could care less cause they dont care about HBCU football. If AAMU were located in Bham, Montgomery, or Mobile things would be different...that's just the way it is up here
I noticed that when I lived in Huntsville. Most of the black people, even AAMU alumni were more in tune with what was going on with Bama and Auburn.

If SU invited every high school student in the Baton Rouge area to attend its game for free, like JSU does for high school students in the Jackson area, we would have more than 30,000 too. We would have to add additional seating to accommodate the crowd.

Welp, looks like we gave you a blueprint to boost your attendance lmao. You also forgot the other two home games that weren’t free and got over 32k each. Not to mention y’all and Alcorn come to us too. Whether we let 18 and under in free for one game wouldn’t have affected it much at all. So as I said, we will be equal this year.

Back