2020 RNC

It appears Trump is having difficulty creating a line-up for his convention. Several conventional republican officeholders and operatives have announced they will not be participating for one reason or another. Consequently, many convention speakers carry the last name of Trump, and many others are unlikely speakers such as the President's current Secy. of State. I don't think a sitting cabinet member has served as a convention speaker for a sitting president in recent memory. Truth be told, most are ashamed to be associated with the pursuit of a second term for the likes of Donald John Trump.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just had to do it..... LOL

118473052_10100445479692597_4160301056815630635_n.jpg

Cardi B on RNC speaker comparing her to Melania Trump: ‘Didn’t she use to sell that WAP?’

So here's my thing with their 2020 slogan, I see the 2016 slogan being recycled and then I hear the slogan "keep..."
With a pandemic not seen in over 100yrs, high unemployment *buy hey the stock market is doing well), racial tensions are high, and more. What's so great and who wants to bring in the same regime to keep it this way?
Yes some of us are blessed to have our jobs, health, families, and we seem to be doing well; but we are the minority in more ways than one!

Back