2020 LPGA Thread (Today's Topic - LPGA to Play at Inverness Club)!

tonyj5

2019 was a very exciting year for the LPGA tour. There were first-time winners. There was a rookie winner. There were winners from several different countries. There were several tournaments that needed extra holes to determine the winner. There were four different major championship winners that came from three different countries. The year also included several winners that were not members of the LPGA Tour.

Let’s take a look at the 2019 LPGA Season

https://www.womensgolf.com/highlights-2019-lpga-season

With the start of the 2020 LPGA season less than 2 weeks away, it is a good time to take a look at the new players who will be teeing it up this season.

Yealimi-Noh-Photo-Ben-Harpring.jpg

www.womensgolf.com/how-good-are-the-2020-lpga-rookies

Three more tournaments have now been postponed: Lotte Championship, Hugel-Air Premia LA Open, and the LPGA Mediheal Championship.

The ANA Inspiration has been moved to Sept 10-13. The Cambia Portland which was in that spot has been moved to the following week.

With the COVID-19 Coronavirus putting a temporary halt on the LPGA 2020 season, I thought this would be a good time to showcase some of the great players on the tour.

I have chosen one of my favorite players. She is one of the most consistent players on the LPGA Tour and is one of the most approachable. She is always happy to sign anything put in front of her, or take a picture with you. There is no “diva” in this lady and she is always wearing a smile. My choice is So Yeon Ryu (pronounced as ‘So-Yun-You’).

Player-Profile-So-Yeon-Ryu-Photo-by-Ben-Harpring.jpg

Complete player profile:

www.womensgolf.com/so-yeon-ryu-tour-profile

Back