2020 DNC

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
???????????
If the goal is to motivate the base, get young people enthusiastic about voting in November, and supporting the party, how is reaching out to milk toast John Kasich for inspiration gonna accomplish that?

The Dems are trying really hard to appeal to a certain kind of white conservative at the expense of progressives. And they wonder why youngsters are apathetic.

If the goal is to motivate the base, get young people enthusiastic about voting in November, and supporting the party, how is reaching out to milk toast John Kasich for inspiration gonna accomplish that?

The Dems are trying really hard to appeal to a certain kind of white conservative at the expense of progressives. And they wonder why youngsters are apathetic.

I understand what you are saying and your points are well taken. And to be honest, I do not disagree with anything you just said. But I also understand that sometimes you have to work with people you do not necessary agree with. But anyway, just my opinion.

I understand what you are saying and your points are well taken. And to be honest, I do not disagree with anything you just said. But I also understand that sometimes you have to work with people you do not necessary agree with. But anyway, just my opinion.

It's just disappointing. That's all.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I can't wait to see your review of the RNC. If you give one.......

The RNC delegates are gonna spend three days fear-mongering about a Biden presidency leading to an America that resembles Portland, Chicago, and Seattle where democratic leadership encourages lawlessness all because of the defund the police movement.

Then there will be a discussion about the "China Virus" ruining the great economy Trump had built (which is all bullshit) and how the Dems and left-wing media was unfairly critical of Trump every step of the way only to hurt him politically.

At some point someone will say "cancel culture" is threatening America's ability to preserve its heritage because too many radical leftists are going after confederate statues and monuments.

Antifa will be mentioned at least 500 times. You know, the real terrorists America won't eradicate if Biden is POTUS.

I'd say 90 percent of the convention will feature a whole lot of xenophobia, subversive racism, and support of white nationalist ideals.

I think that about covers it.

Back