2019 NCAA Baseball Tourney Bracketology

We matchup really well with LSU. They sent us and McNeese off, we both beat them lol

I believe LSU is probably the most vulnerable team hosting a regional. My guess is Southern U. and McNeese in that regional was too much pressure on them and had the potential for a major embarrassment. To me, that looks like the voters protecting one of the big boys....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I believe LSU is probably the most vulnerable team hosting a regional. My guess is Southern U. and McNeese in that regional was too much pressure on them and had the potential for a major embarrassment. To me, that looks like the voters protecting one of the big boys....
Our coach did ask to travel, for the experience for the players, but this one time I wish they would have left us in BR. They only send us somewhere else when they know we can beat them. Same as in 03. LSU used a weekend starter and all their top relievers when they played us and we still spanked that azz.

Our coach did ask to travel, for the experience for the players, but this one time I wish they would have left us in BR. They only send us somewhere else when they know we can beat them. Same as in 03. LSU used a weekend starter and all their top relievers when they played us and we still spanked that azz.

I am glad the team got their preference. However, anyone that don't believe there are politics involved in those selections are naive.

Some folks sound delusional to think the NCAA moved southern because they were protecting LSU.
Heck, USM and Arizona State are in the Baton Rouge regionals, which are probably tougher teams than both McNeese and southern.

Some folks sound delusional to think the NCAA moved southern because they were protecting LSU.
Heck, USM and Arizona State are in the Baton Rouge regionals, which are probably tougher teams than both McNeese and southern.
2003 Skip Bertman went on record and said he called every committee member and lobbied to have SU play in another regional besides LSU. This season, Our coach , who is well respected in the baseball community, lobbied to get out of BR for the experience. I knew they wouldn’t send us to BR after what he said lol.

2003 Skip Bertman went on record and said he called every committee member and lobbied to have SU play in another regional besides LSU. This season, Our coach , who is well respected in the baseball community, lobbied to get out of BR for the experience. I knew they wouldn’t send us to BR after what he said lol.

Why are you trying to explain anything to him? Hell even Doucet was out there "campaigning" lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Not saying LSU is afraid of anyone, but it seems be a constant irony how in-state teams that have defeated LSU during the season are placed in different regional sites. I agree with coach and am glad SU gets to travel and see something different than Alex Box. But, there is irony there. Not just SU, but mcneese, tulane, etc..

You better Believe that LSU did not want SU or McNeese in that region. 1st its basically a home tournament for SU and McNeese in BR. Fans can Travel well and give pure energy to there teams. LSU doesn't have the pitching this year to just blow you out.

You better Believe that LSU did not want SU or McNeese in that region. 1st its basically a home tournament for SU and McNeese in BR. Fans can Travel well and give pure energy to there teams. LSU doesn't have the pitching this year to just blow you out.
And their catcher isn’t good. We would have been able to run at Will.

Back