2019 Bayou Classic BOTB♫ Thoughts?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ah, come on dog...lol....Not the first comment. This has set the stage. HBCUsports forum just so messy man. I know its going to go from here.... Or knowing SU fans, this topic may stay real dry with responses.

I like grams direction and somebody need to take the mic out of Brian hands. He got annoying real quick. We came to see the World Fame and Human Jukebox , not Brian Simons on the mic ... 1 or 2 clever jabs , Ite but this guy literally was directing with the mic in his hand... song selection killed SU , Gram did them in too me... better sound and selection.

SU played the best song of the night, but Grambling had the better song selection.
(not by much)

That was the weirdest battle of the bands of all time. I have GSU winning by a safety.

This format must change of attendance will start to drop significantly. All of these song collages have to go from both bands! It bores the crowd and the bands as the go into the final stretch of the night. Anyone who was on floor or reserved areas know that I am telling the truth!

SU played the best song of the night, but Grambling had the better song selection.
(not by much)

That was the weirdest battle of the bands of all time. I have GSU winning by a safety.

What was that that Toni Braxton "Love should have you here"...? That's a pretty song man

I think the step shows is in the way.... I honestly feel that way. Because if you pushed the step show up to 5PM it wouldn't give people enough time to come in town, get there rooms, and do what they need before coming to the Dome at a reasonable time to stand in line/get there seat.

So X out the Greekshow, Start the BOTB at 7PM, get out at 9PM, Enjoy the rest of your night.

It's no format of playing Southern played three songs back to back to back I'm like damn then cut off gsu on their chant come on now this botb needs to go like it did back in 03 song to song. Not song song song then next band

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back