2018 SWAC Championship Game Halftime

The pictures of the videos the bands and dancers are standing in the exact same formation from the dancers to the band same formation lol

He said insult as if people were lying lol. Alcorn been a high school copy of JSU and SU since Murray got there. Probably gone get worse now that an SU grad done took over lol.

So you gone ignore post #3 and 4 that aren't even JSU related?
Posts 3 & 4 are merely opinions and also have elements of truth. Mr. Martin (ABD) is a graduate of Southern University, in case you didn't know, as mentioned in post 3. Post 4 is bound to be true because of the fact in post 3. I would think that Mr. Martin will teach based on what he learned at Southern.

He said insult as if people were lying lol. Alcorn been a high school copy of JSU and SU since Murray got there. Probably gone get worse now that an SU grad done took over lol.
My Friend JaySBlue, you're proving my point again with the insults which are so typical. You act as if just because someone says it, it's true. I recommend that you review the game results as posted by Braveman97 in #9 and realize that insults doesn't win games and are actually a bad reflection on your school. Truly and Respectfully......

My Friend JaySBlue, you're proving my point again with the insults which are so typical. You act as if just because someone says it, it's true. I recommend that you review the game results as posted by Braveman97 in #9 and realize that insults doesn't win games and are actually a bad reflection on your school. Truly and Respectfully......

Dude, this is the BAND board. Has nothing to do with the game, hence why no one replied to Braveman97 lol. There’s a SPORTS board for that. Speaking specifically on your band, yall have no identity besides that of your big brothers. This is solely speaking from style of play to uniforms. This is no insult, it’s the truth and you can’t deny it lol.

Posts 3 & 4 are merely opinions and also have elements of truth

So let me get this right, non JSU posters can say y’all are a copy cat band and it be an “opinion with elements of truth” yet actual JSU posters are insulting your band by saying the same thing? Lol dude, Murray was a graduate of JSU which is probably why y’all sound and look the way y’all do as well. Kind of how you trying to explain why y’all look and sound like southern too. You hate JSU that bad to contradict yourself? Lmao

Dude, this is the BAND board. Has nothing to do with the game, hence why no one replied to Braveman97 lol. There’s a SPORTS board for that. Speaking specifically on your band, yall have no identity besides that of your big brothers. This is solely speaking from style of play to uniforms. This is no insult, it’s the truth and you can’t deny it lol.
That’s for the acknowledgment.

So let me get this right, non JSU posters can say y’all are a copy cat band and it be an “opinion with elements of truth” yet actual JSU posters are insulting your band by saying the same thing? Lol dude, Murray was a graduate of JSU which is probably why y’all sound and look the way y’all do as well. Kind of how you trying to explain why y’all look and sound like southern too. You hate JSU that bad to contradict yourself? Lmao
Actually, I am a JSU supporter and have multiple family members who were educated there. I just choose to uplift and encourage rather than tear down. Even in fun, insults doesn't serve HBCUs well regardless of who it comes from. Perhaps, I need to exit this conversation, huh? Because, this is clearly not the platform for my kind of thinking. Much love JaysBlue, seriously! Have a peaceful holiday.

Wait, I thought my Callaway homeboy/Frat Murray marched in Alcorn’s band and got his undergraduate degree there? I know he was an assistant and interim head at JSU. So are referring to his graduate degrees?

Y’all can go back to debate. Lol. Just was clarifying where Murray got his start.

Actually, I am a JSU supporter and have multiple family members who were educated there. I just choose to uplift and encourage rather than tear down. Even in fun, insults doesn't serve HBCUs well regardless of who it comes from. Perhaps, I need to exit this conversation, huh? Because, this is clearly not the platform for my kind of thinking. Much love JaysBlue, seriously! Have a peaceful holiday.
Says the one who's throwing shade then trying to hide his hand. Okay mr. prideful.
Dude, people laugh and joke with each other on this board all the time just like they do on every board I've been too. You must be new.

Wait, I thought my Callaway homeboy/Frat Murray marched in Alcorn’s band and got his undergraduate degree there? I know he was an assistant and interim head at JSU. So are referring to his graduate degrees?

Y’all can go back to debate. Lol. Just was clarifying where Murray got his start.

We all know where he got his start, but we also know that ain’t where he got the JSU influence from that he gave Alcorn lol.

We all know where he got his start, but we also know that ain’t where he got the JSU influence from that he gave Alcorn lol.

But weren’t JSU folk claiming Alcorn was biting off JSU even before Murray took over for Griff?

But weren’t JSU folk claiming Alcorn was biting off JSU even before Murray took over for Griff?

Of course. It’s a lot more obvious now from style of play to uniforms. atleast Griff added his own flare lol.

We can ALWAYS count on JSU fans to bring the insults. ALWAYS!!!!

The insults are nation wide. Everyone is saying how terrible alcorn band is. Go look at what everyone is saying about your celebration bowl performance. Y’all suck at trying to be a JSU or a SU. Your bands identity is dead. Going on 18 years strong.

I'm going to try, to be politically correct. I hear/see JSU and SU influence in Alcorn's marching band. That influence was "null and void" at the Celebration Bowl.

Last edited:

At one time, JaySBlue was a staunch Haymer supporter. I guess Alcorn doesn't float his boat?

Back