2018 High School Scoreboard & Top 25

Marietta? That's interesting.. they must know something I dont. No McEachern, Colquitt County, North Gwinnett but Marietta.

I totally discount any Louisiana HS football title won in the select/nonselect (public/private split) era. It’s laughable

USA Today High School Regional Rankings
https://usatodayhss.com/2018/super-25-regional-football-rankings-week-1

SOUTHWEST
Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas

1. Allen, Texas (0-0)
2. Lake Travis, Texas (0-0)
3. Katy, Texas (0-0)
4. University Lab, Baton Rouge, La. (0-0)
5. Owasso, Okla. (0-0)

SOUTHEAST
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina

1. IMG Academy, Bradenton, Fla. (0-0)
2. Grayson, Loganville, Ga. (0-0)
3. St. Thomas Aquinas, Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (0-0)
4. Hoover, Ala. (0-0)
5. Miami Central, Fla. (0-0)

Never in my life did i think i would see Hoover with THIS many Black folks ... the entire defense all Black .

I was just sitting here thinking that. Pretty sure that's nowhere near reflective of the actual demographics of the school/area unless a hell of a lot has changed since I lived there lol

I was just sitting here thinking that. Pretty sure that's nowhere near reflective of the actual demographics of the school/area unless a hell of a lot has changed since I lived there lol
Where u been Hoover 42% Black now and has 2900 students

lol @ Cedar Grove's band. What swac alumn is over them? Because they clowning in them stands

They've always emulated Southern. They used to be one of the more dominant bands on the East side but they've gotten pretty small the last few years. Like 10 years ago they used to be nasty.

Im not even about to watch this Grayson/Tucker game. They're slapping Tucker around already as expected.

Battle of The Border Results 09/07/2018
Louisiana's West Monroe 31, McGill-Toolen, Ala. 24, OT
North Little Rock (Arkansas) 35, Louisiana's Evangel Christian 20

Back