Southern U. vs UTSA
Attendance: 25093

Jackson State vs Grambling u
Attendance: 16513

McNeese State vs Alcorn St u
Attendance: 12608

Kennesaw State vs Alabama State u
Attendance: 11000

I really don't comment on this topic much....especially since most of the "large crowds" as of late are due to games with FBS teams who have large crowds in their scrimmages. But, as of late, to have a crowd over 10K is great for any FCS home game. Good attendance at Grambling, Alcorn, and Bama State..... especially Alcorn and Bama State. To have over 10k against a non-conference opponent is great.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Attendances were good. Im sure we are still at the top of FCS. However, to me JSU-GSU should be overflow. With the history and distance of these two teams, Robinson should have been sold out two weeks ago.

The game on against JSU vs Grambling would have easily sold out with the amount of people tailgating that didn't enter the gates and just tailgated.

During the BOOMs performance, the JSU side looked 65-70% full but im never going to be satisified with JSU-GSU attendance until we are sitting on top of each other. What two names in BCF are bigger than JSU and Grambling? I just dont get it.

Attendances were good. Im sure we are still at the top of FCS. However, to me JSU-GSU should be overflow. With the history and distance of these two teams, Robinson should have been sold out two weeks ago.

Actually if folks sat down the seats would have been full. It was high school day and of course they did their thing.

Back