2017 GEICO ESPN High School Football Kickoff

There is a "Molly Whopper"on 9/9/2017 in the Louisiana Battle of the Border Classic:

10-1 Louisiana's John Curtis vs 14-1 Georgia's Grayson

http://thebattleontheborder.com/schedule/

Yep, these are better matchups...

September 8
6:00 PM Booker T. Washington (Tulsa, OK) vs. West Monroe
8:30 PM Pearl vs. Parkway
September 9
11:00 AM Brentwood Academy vs. Bishop Dunne
3:00 PM Grayson vs. John Curtis
7:00 PM Moss Point vs. C.E. Byrd

Interesting to see the TN vs. TX matchup. Bishop Dunne looks to be rebuilding and will be facing a reloaded 3 X State Champ in BA.

No squad from LA? 5 South FL squads? Florida still a hot-bed of football talent. Live in MS, but not a fan of anything Rankin County (Pearl).

High School football kicked off this weekend in Georgia....A ton of games being played at Georgia States New Stadium (where Turner Field once existed).

Next Friday Big Game:

Alabama's Hoover vs Georgia's Grayson

Man I just saw Miami Northwestern play in Tallahassee last night...and that team is loaded. One of the fastest high school teams I've seen play ball.

They came up and beat my old high school 53-14 last night...and my school is supposed to be among the strongest in North Florida and defending district champs.(we're in a classification lower than Miami Northwestern however)

That district with Miami Carol City, Miami Central, Miami Norland, and Miami Northwestern is the toughest in the state...each of those teams have state championships within the past 10 years.

Halftime

Alabama Hoover 6
Georgia Grayson 14

Hoover all time 1-4 aganst the state of Georgia

Back