Alcorn State vs Texas Southern
Attendance: 2145

Prairie View A&M vs Alabama State
Attendance: 6011

Alabama A&M vs Southern
Attendance: 11821

Grambling vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Attendance: 11437

Was it raining in red stick or did lil jeezy or whatever those ppl call themselves have a free concert? Only 11K?

Was it raining in red stick or did lil jeezy or whatever those ppl call themselves have a free concert? Only 11K?

No rain, sir; last home game; senior day; high school day, "nothing to really play for???".
It was a beautiful day on the bluff. Tailgating, attendance, AND traffic were very light!!!

No rain, sir; last home game; senior day; high school day, "nothing to really play for???".
It was a beautiful day on the bluff. Tailgating, attendance, AND traffic were very light!!!

I see y'all dumped those new home uniforms after losing in them every time they wore them.

North Dakota State, Montana?

I can see them leading it as well. But I think the Weather played a major role in Southern's Attendance. The Fargo Dome at North Dakota State Seats only 19,000. But Montana could possibly lead it as well. Their Stadium's capacity is approximately 26,000. But its possible those could be the Top 3.

Oh, that was the mix-match uniforms since the color of the pants didn't match the color of the jerseys and the gold in the jerseys didn't match the gold on the pants.....

Gotcha......
Similar to how the color of your camo pants and tops don't match.

I can see them leading it as well. But I think the Weather played a major role in Southern's Attendance. The Fargo Dome at North Dakota State Seats only 19,000. But Montana could possibly lead it as well. Their Stadium's capacity is approximately 26,000. But its possible those could be the Top 3.
We should end up 5th or 6th. Montana will lead, followed by JMU, NDSU, Montana State, Liberty and us.

Similar to how the color of your camo pants and tops don't match.

Huh?

DBA140831_PVAMU_vs_TSU5.jpg

Alabama A&M didn't bring any fans.
I'm still surprise it was still 11k. Usually JSU and SU rely on there own fans so A&M wasn't expected to make up much in attendance . I recall some jags on previous threads saying they come matter what. I remember trying to explain to them why JSU numbers are low because we are not happy with loosing and they still said they would come no matter if they were loosing or not. It's funny how people can talk that shit when they are riding high !!! Lol. But AGAIN only 11k. Lol lol

I'm still surprise it was still 11k. Usually JSU and SU rely on there own fans so A&M wasn't expected to make up much in attendance . I recall some jags on previous threads saying they come matter what. I remember trying to explain to them why JSU numbers are low because we are not happy with loosing and they still said they would come no matter if they were loosing or not. It's funny how people can talk that shit when they are riding high !!! Lol. But AGAIN only 11k. Lol lol

No excuses. However, historically speaking November games usually are slim in regards to attendance for SU, outside of Bayou Classic. This is nothing new.

Back