2013 NFC South Champions!

Dude, the Texans going for a QB. They know Case is not their franchise. Try again......

The Texans owner is crazy like that. He'd draft a DE (like he did before) with the first pick of the draft. Everyone knows Case isn't the answer, but if the Texans can find a way to get a Kirk Cousins they'll draft Clowney in a heartbeat.

The Texans owner is crazy like that. He'd draft a DE (like he did before) with the first pick of the draft. Everyone knows Case isn't the answer, but if the Texans can find a way to get a Kirk Cousins they'll draft Clowney in a heartbeat.

Turns out it was right decision to draft Mario Williams instead of Vince Young or Reggie Bush.

Jag-BR, as much as I would love for Tampa Bay to beat the Saints, I just don't see it happening. It will be a game but the bucs will lose. The past few weeks shows the pretty much the biggest weakness of the Saints, they are not the same team outside in the elements (the rams just played them tough). At home, they win going away.

hey, I can always hope so don't rain on my parade. blah :lol:

Mario made the Pro Bowl twice and was named an All-Pro twice in Houston, and had 10.5 sacks his first year in Buffalo. He has 13 sacks this year, too.

Mario is a beast. He accumulates sacks... When he wants to. He's also never played in the playoffs.

Soooo let me get this straight the Carolina beat the great ain't but ones yesterday...surly you jest...didn't I warn you fools of the ass whopping that was coming from them a week ago...oh well a hard head got that ass whooped...Singing "I'm Loving It"(Thanks McDonalds) :lmao:

Shut that ish up. I hope Smith don't think this way.

Sorry, but MS doesn't think. That is why he will be long gone after next season. But we're getting Clowney and you all are hitting the road for a one game playoff lost. Then the world will be back right again.

Back to the Panthers...Cam really hasn't gotten enough credit for leading the Panthers to the postseason. It's almost as if his play has been downplayed. Carolina is 15-4 in their last 19 games thanks in large part to their QB.

Jag-BR. Palmer got yall hyped up but we gone beat that azz. Yall should give Ellington the ball more. We will seal our playoff berth tonight.

Seattle might lose the division title and home field advantage if they lose next week and San Fran win their last two games of the season

Back to the Panthers...Cam really hasn't gotten enough credit for leading the Panthers to the postseason. It's almost as if his play has been downplayed. Carolina is 15-4 in their last 19 games thanks in large part to their QB.

As a Saints fan, I will say this about Cam Newton what Bear Bryant allegedly said about Sam Cunningham after they loss to USC in 1970:

“We got to get us one of these”. . .

I hear you. It sure would be something if its is a win and in situation. Dude UoPS is going to be rocking.

Actually, I hope we win tonight. If the bucs beat the Saints and yall beat us, then West would have both slots. I might accept a loss to keep both wildcards in the West lol.

Back