2008 District Conventions

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Where is your District convention at this year?

8th District Convention for Omega Psi Psi
May 15-18, 2008
Wichita, KS

Ill be there. :D

Our District Convention was on January 24-26 in Hammond LA.

Our Regional Convention will be held in New Orleans April 10-13.
(Same weekend as the AKA convention in Baton Rouge) :upset:

5th and 7th Districts, 3-5 April 2008, Tunica, Mississippi. Frist time for 5th and 7th to host a District Meeting.

Where is your District convention at this year?

8th District Convention for Omega Psi Psi
May 15-18, 2008
Wichita, KS

Ill be there. :D

The 76th South Central Regional Conference is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, April 10-13, 2008. Every soror from New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana is invited.

I will certainly be there. Check out the sig! :swink:

Southwestern Province Council Meeting was this past weekend, March 26-30, 2008, in Shreveport, LA.

I was impressed with downtown Shreveport! We had a very good time. I am especially proud because my godbrother became my Brother...

The 76th South Central Regional Conference is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, April 10-13, 2008. Every soror from New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana is invited.

That's what's up! What you want me to do? Please say anything. :ebrow:

Southwestern Province Council Meeting was this past weekend, March 26-30, 2008, in Shreveport, LA.

I was impressed with downtown Shreveport! We had a very good time. I am especially proud because my godbrother became my Brother...

It was a good weekend frat. I wish I could've met some of the Nupes off TSPN there. The Nupes were turning Club Gi-Gi's out this weekend. Can't wait till Jackson next year.

I was in Gi-Gi's Friday night! Ridiculous off the chain! I had the 'Nupes for Obama' shirt on.

Bruh, you must've walked past me about 5 times. That was my first time seeing that shirt. I was sitting in the cut by the DJ with the Nupes from Jackson who happened to be crunk that night and ALL Saturday night. I had the creamish Kappa vest on with the red shirt and always had a drink in my hand lol.

Bruh, you must've walked past me about 5 times. That was my first time seeing that shirt. I was sitting in the cut by the DJ with the Nupes from Jackson who happened to be crunk that night and ALL Saturday night. I had the creamish Kappa vest on with the red shirt and always had a drink in my hand lol.

I remember seeing you as well. I was mesmerized by the cute, thick little AKA doing calistenics in front of me. I'm going back to Gigi's. Jackson bruhs were hype as hell!

I think the AKA's and Alphas are having some regional meetins in St. Louis in the next couple of weeks.

I think I'll be in Baton Rouge that weekend. The Ques will be throwing yall a party on that Friday night, I believe.:ebrow:

Oh yeah, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity inc. Mighty 9th District was held in San Antonio 2 weekends ago.

I think I'll be in Baton Rouge that weekend. The Ques will be throwing yall a party on that Friday night, I believe.:ebrow:

Oh yeah, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity inc. Mighty 9th District was held in San Antonio 2 weekends ago.

Team, the K's are having their Regional in St. Louis. The Bruhz are hosting a party across the street from their host hotel.

The 2nd D's district are in Atlantic City, NJ this year May 2-4. I will not be able to make this years Districts! I have another trip planned during that time.

The Mighty 12th is having their districts in LA this year May 15-17th. This years is hosted by the Tau Tau chapter. Damn I miss the 12th!

I'm there :nod:

We are certainly there. We party with the Ques whenever we go out of town. Yall set it out for us in Detroit in 2006. Ques were truly hospitable. Lots of memories at this house.

ddaa80cb-3fca-4aa1-abb1-18905df1270e.jpg

5th and 7th Districts Tunica,Ms/Memphis,TN

BE OWT OR BE TALKED ABOUT!!
Hoodrat Q
FA 00 MI

One of the Bruhz from TG (Tau Gamma) will down there selling nalia at the 5/7 Districts.

Man its gonna be some OWTNESS at that camp!!!!!!

Back