20 ways you waste money on your car

I agree with the you about the car washes, when it cold or after it snows - I have to get the salt off and I AM NOT doing it in the COLD weather. :swink:

hell, to me putting this over-priced ass gas in the vehicle is a waste cuz there's no way in hell gas should be this expensive. :tdown: :mad:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/SaveonaCar/20waysYouWasteMoneyOnYourCar.aspx

This is me! Car washes. Ten bucks for long lines and gray water? Nothing shows you care like doing it yourself. During the summer I was my car myself, but during the fall when it's cold I go to the carwash and let someone else wash the car for me.

Man, Carwashes are a big hits on my budge for me, especially in the winter . I can't stand all that salt!! Now, I wash and wax it myself in the spring and summer months.

I also go to the dealer for my maintenance work, because I don't trust most of the establishments in my area.

I remember as if it was yesterday when I took my truck in for an oil change and the dealer notified me that my 3rd brake light was burned out.

He only wanted to charge me $50 dollars to replace it.

Back