2 things I would hate to be right now..

Suge

The Phat Mack
1. A Citizen of Afgan, Alfgana, After Schcoll.....dammit, a citizen of that country that is letting Ben Ladin chill there.

2. A Portland state Football player!

Port-a-pottie State...we are about to get in your arse like a missile through a cave in Afgan, Alfgana, Aftergan, well hell, you know what I mean. For the rest of your life you will be having dreams and nightmares about this arse whipping that Greatness is about to put on you. We are already 2-0 for the state of Oregon, beating your uppidy cousinz from Corvalles, and now we are about to pimp slap your arses like the 2 dollar hoes that you are. You are in for the arse whipping of your lives...and the boys from North Central Cajun Country are about to do it to you.

We will have your arses hoter than a red pepper in a pot of File Gumbo. "Deion" Spears and company will have your WR's knotted up tighter than gas station boudain! And the Law Firm of Taylor, Dukes, and Robinson will pummel you faster than I can suck the head of a crawfish. You are about to get your arses tourched!

Port-a-pottie State................Assume the position!

P.S. - You suck more than a stripper at a bachelor party!

Man, you sound heated...but......um........

Do you have any info on their site ?

When is the Smack Armada setting sail ???

All for one, one for all, and Suge, I ain't paying you isht !!! :D

Phatback...you don't pay me my cash.....and see above post for what is about to happen to Port-a-Pottie! Replace Greatness with Suge, and replace PSU arse with your own!

Suge,

I agree with you up to a point! I agree that I would not want to be a member of Portland State's football team. You just know the GMEN are anxious to go back to Oregon and punk some more of those pushies from the GREAT northwest.

But, there's a fate awaiting some folk that's as certain as what BinLadin faces. Just like Alkan and the HogPound before them, the rest of the SWAC has to walk that green mile. Oh, Portland State's gonna get a real good azz whipping-no doubt. But you know that we saving the real bedroom Richard for the rest of the guys in the SWAC.

I can't wait til we finish making an example of Portland State...then the rest of the schedule had better watch out. It grows every week!!!!

Back