2 Biggest Lies Ever Told

Get Ready

There are two big lies on the books that wise people know are not true....

1. Jews are Gods chosen people
2. Southern University has a dominant program.

You will be a better person in life when you realize that sometimes perception is better than reality. But every now and then, perception catches up with you. Just like the two frauds above, that lie catches up with you...hence the 68 point ass whipping they usually take in Tally.

Southern University has fake the fraud that they are a big time university for the past 7 years or so. But real wise people realize that SU sucked for 25 years before Pete hit town. Now that he is there, they have still sucked for 3 out of 7 years. So for the past 30 years, SU has had 4 decent years. I dont know about you, but I dont call that respectable.

Those are the facts. If you dont like it, argue with the record books.

SU you suck and I aint fooled.

kent for president

Aww man, i thought you were about to kick some knowledge..I din't know you were going to tell me some crap I already knew!!

SUcks has been a dismal excuse for years. But watch how they come and post how many games they have "won".......when we all know it's winning percentage that counts! These people have been living in a fantasy world for years...........

But maybe this will help somebody else.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bg
If we been so bad for sooooo long, how come neither of them whussies have bettered us head-to-head....

Suge
Any body from grams need to shut up, until you get called for ya 9th beating in a row....

GR
I know it hurts to be 2nd fiddle to the Jags, OOOOOOOOh the pain, OOOOOOOOOOOOOh the pain....

BTW, if it were me, I won't play with the Lord, like that.

:confused: :confused: Su you'll saw the last BC win last year
rejoyce in that for it will be sometime before you win another...so handle your buz at jsucks and leave the rest to us...:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Fouthern how many SWAC titles do you have since JSU and GSU hit the SWAC in '58? Answer the question.

Look those years going up against Wiley and Paul Quinn were great, but the 60s, 70s, and 80s were hell on the jags. the 2000s havent benn to hot so far either. Just admit that you SUck. and that youaintonjsulevel.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Fouthern how many SWAC titles do you have since JSU and GSU hit the SWAC in '58? Answer the question.

Look those years going up against Wiley and Paul Quinn were great, but the 60s, 70s, and 80s were hell on the jags. the 2000s havent benn to hot so far either. Just admit that you SUck. and that youaintonjsulevel.

LOL. YALL SWEAR THAT YALL WIN EVERY YEAR OR SOMETHING. LOL

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

LOL. YALL SWEAR THAT YALL WIN EVERY YEAR OR SOMETHING. LOL
NOW THATS FUNNY :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I have always made the proclamation the southern u is a traditionless program. Any record bood, any long time SWAC fan will state the same.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
I have always made the proclamation the southern u is a traditionless program.

Speaking of tradition.

In your generation, how many victories have your suck azz team won against SU ?????

How old were you the last time your sorry azz team beat SU?

Were you referring to pass or present tradition?

Guess you been prouder than a peacock the last eight years.
nbc_spt_logo.gif

You should be proud. Due to Icon Grambling's national and global prominence, NBC was interested. Due to the glory and legacy of Icon Gram, the BC was created. We made southern known nationally for a day; the other 364 days you are nothing.

Bg, are you going to the BC this year? Post what happened the last time you went to the game ------------------------------->

Being a Gramblinite since birth (therefore witnessing good and bad), things are back to normal in terns of Icon Gram/SU matchups. How did SU fare when you were on the bluff? Case closed.

Dano, send help!

Bg, are you going to the BC this year? Post what happened the last time you went to the game ------------------------------->

matchups. How did SU fare when you were on the bluff?

I would answer all of your question, are you man enough to answer mine.
1. The last time I went to the classic was Gram last victory, that was over 8 years ago.

2. we only beat Doug and company one year(79) while I was in school.

Now you answer the questions.

Originally posted by BgJag

I would answer all of your question, are you man enough to answer mine.
1. The last time I went to the classic was Gram last victory, that was over 8 years ago.

2. we only beat Doug and company one year(79) while I was in school.

Now you answer the questions.

Colonel Flagg,

You got it wrong. Mike (Doug's Brother) was the qb when yall won in 1979. Doug was undefeated against SU in 74, 75, 76, 77 (the years when I was in school). Mike Williams' record wasn't as good as Doug's...he was only 3-1!

Originally posted by Get Ready
There are two big lies on the books that wise people know are not true....

1. Jews are Gods chosen people
2. Southern University has a dominant program.

D-ZAM!!!!! (Mane, that was harsh!!!! :( )

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I actually have a tape of the 1979 Grambling-Southern game where Grambling can into the game ranked #1 and a prohibitive favorite. SUperior won 14-7. Sounds like what is going to happen this year.

I getting a little tired of the lies being told about the Bayou Classic being all about Grumbling. NBC picked the game up after ESPN carried it for a number of years because of the annual 65000+ crowds that would look good on TV. Also after they lost their pro football contract in the early nineties they wanted a good football game to fill that Saturday slot.

0-13 & 0-8 trying to smack about tradition.

0-13 Tradition: 13 dayum YEARS of embarassing the SWAC. That is where Jstank comes from. Your little small time school has never been on your SUperior level. And, that is why your ragedy uniform wearing, 61 point giving up for homecoming, stadium renting, confederate flag pledging, begging for Valley to win to go to the SCG, jock washing coach, Mr. YT attendance counting joke of a program does not lead the SUpreme team of the SWAC.

0-8 Your are truly the icon of Bending over to your SUperior on National T.V. That is your legacy and tradition. Why dont you people dry eddie eyes and let him in that damn stadium in Grambling. And another thing how in the hell was your basketball program the worse in all of d-1 only two years ago. Your sorry basbeball team has never won a post season game since becoming d-1 and neither that joke of a basketball team. Just how in the hell are you going to let a then D-2 ball club run your sorry football program out of New York and then try to Smack with your SUperior. You can whine and wimper about winning percentages but yall's arse dont lead the series and way behind your DADDY in career wins. Translation: You are LA. Normal.

I see GSuper ain't a man after all, haven't answer the question yet. So typical of those lames.

Originally posted by BgJag

Speaking of tradition.

In your generation, how many victories have your suck azz team won against SU ?????

How old were you the last time your sorry azz team beat SU?

Were you referring to pass or present tradition?

I was 17 when Alex Perkins scored the winning TD in '92. I am referring to the past, present, and futire of southern football. Eight championships since 1958 is a traditionless program. This statement is irrefutable.

I was 17 when Alex Perkins scored the winning TD in '92. I am referring to the past, present, and futire of southern football. Eight championships since 1958 is a traditionless program. This statement is irrefutable.

Actually statements not rooted in logic and basted in hate are always refutable. You do know what it means to REFUTE, right?

Back