16 Games Ago!

Now look here, Buddy...:mad:

Just because YOU hard a trying time in comprehension, don't try to put your shortcomings off on others! :p

Oh goodness! :xeye:

Somebody please give Get Ready a seditive or something...

Branch Davidians....send help! :(

oH YEAH?

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Nnnnnnny you can speal ill of me but please do not disparage the LEADER.

GR is the LEA-DER!!!!!!

Get Ready as...

leader.jpg

<font size=4 color=green>THE LEADER!!!</font>

Get Ready:

gvault.jpg

"Being that I'm so Logical and rule over all the Mafia...why don't you peel me a few dozen grapes, JST?"

JST:

juggy_face.jpg

"Sure thing, O Boss, O Cap-e-tan, O Ruler of all that is Blue and White. I shall always oblige...THE LEADER!"

STAN LEE....send help!!!
:p

just died from laughing to hard........

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Get Ready as...

leader.jpg

<font size=4 color=green>THE LEADER!!!</font>

Get Ready:

gvault.jpg

"Being that I'm so Logical and rule over all the Mafia...why don't you peel me a few dozen grapes, JST?"

JST:

juggy_face.jpg

"Sure thing, O Boss, O Cap-e-tan, O Ruler of all that is Blue and White. I shall always oblige...THE LEADER!"

STAN LEE....send help!!!
:p

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!:emlaugh: Hahahahahahahahahaha.......................................*fell out*

Re: oH YEAH?

Get Ready:

gvault.jpg

JST:

juggy_face.jpg

STAN LEE....send help!!!
:p [/B]

Thou shalt not make a graven image of me. Although this is halarious, it breaks the rules established by Get Ready . You have none to blame but bornthrilla. He is my mentor in smack.

Get Ready has spoken

What's wrong with dude's head ????

Man, Ntelekt.....just.......just get away from the computer. I can't take it anymore.

HA-H-H-HA-HA-HAHA-JAJA-JAJ-AJ-AJA-

*fell on floor*

Re: just died from laughing to hard........

Originally posted by TRU3000

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!:emlaugh: Hahahahahahahahahaha.......................................*fell out*

That cant be GET READY..... that dudes TEETH are too straight.

I think we may win atleast 4 games....I hope...I'll remain loyal though...just to see my Band..& pray GOD sends help from of the hills...cause that is where I'll be looking...LOOK to the HILLS BRAVES...Look to the hills.

One toof.....Two toofes....

Robber:

absorb_face.jpg

"Dang, that's messed up! Why you trynta clown on Get Ready, THE LEADER?
His teefs...toophuses....uhh...his grill is tight! :mad:
I don't play dat...don't NOBODY talk about Get Ready"

Get Ready:

gvault.jpg

"Thank you for that defense, robberto. You are truly a good underli-....friend!
Oh yeah...can you do me a favor and cosign some of the stuff that I'm gettin' ready to say??? Your LEADER needs your support."

robber:

absorb_face.jpg

"You got it, Sir....I's ALWAYS got yo back!
Anything for....THE LEADER"

:D

Still ahead...don't worry.

The funny thing is...

I KNEW that you would come on and say that!!! :p

Hell...you know I had to get robby in the fray! :D

Originally posted by The Fan With No Name
HELLO FELLOW SWAC FANS

EVEN THOUGH I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT THAT ALCORN WOULD LOSE EVERY GAME THIS YEAR, WITH THE ADDITION OF A NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND DEFENSIVE COORDINTOR WE MAY ACTUALLY WIN A GAME THIS YEAR

If it were that easy every school would hire a new one.

~smh at o-fer 2000~

just being logical

Statement: AAMU beat Alcorn on a wing and a prayer.

If I understand a wing and a prayer, did not JSU beat AAMU on a wing and a prayer.

Did not GSU beat AAMU on 2 wings and 2 prayers.

Does logic mean the same in Alabama as it does in Mississippi?

Wing and a Prayer?????

Originally posted by Get Ready
No....I think he is saying that 0-7 beat Alcorn on a wing and a prayer last year, winning on your knees.

ain't Ready......

That same wing and a prayer that the 'tiny tiggers' used in overtime with the help of the officials :eek:

Talk about claiming a victory on your knees. :bawling:

Remember, your MacK Daddies (ALABAMA STATE and UAPB) are coming to jsue this year to hang that 'tiny tigger' arse out for sale........AGAIN :D :D :D

........And know that ALCORN will smack that 'tiny heini' this year :eek: Just being logical :wavey:

Back