16 Games Ago!

HELLO FELLOW SWAC FANS

I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU AS MERELY THE FAN WITH NO NAME. THE REASON I HAVE ASSUMED THIS HANDLE IS BECAUSE I AM A PROUD BUT ANGRY GRADUATE FROM ALCORN STATE UNIVERSITY. (WHO ALSO MAY NOT BE KNOWN AS THE BRAVES IN THE NEAR FUTURE)

I KNOW THAT THIS IS THE SMACK BOARD BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT AFTER 16 LOSSES IN FOOTBALL THIS MESSAGE WILL TRULY BE SMACK FREE! (UNLESS I AM GIVEN TO A CHANCE TO SMACK JOHNNY THOMAS OR PRESIDENT BRISTOW--PREFERABLY WITH A BRICK)

EVEN THOUGH I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT THAT ALCORN WOULD LOSE EVERY GAME THIS YEAR, WITH THE ADDITION OF A NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND DEFENSIVE COORDINTOR WE MAY ACTUALLY WIN A GAME THIS YEAR BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BET ON IT BECASUE AS LONG AS JOHNNY THOMAS IS HEAD COACH, I KNOW THAT WE WILL FIND A WAY TO LOSE ANY GAME THAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF WINNING. PLEASE NOTICE THAT I DO NOT REFER TO JOHNNY THOMAS AS A DOCTOR BECAUSE HE IS NOT EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT HE IS HURTING IS ALMA MATER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE HAS IN OVER 50 YEARS.

FELLOW ALCORNITES, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE AT MY RUMBLINGS BUT I AM TRULY UPSET. HOWEVER, JUST TO ILLUSTRATE THE DEPTH OF MY LOVE FOR ASU, I HAVE PROBABLY ATTENDED A MINIMUM OF 8 GAMES A YEAR EVERY SEASON SINCE I STARTED AT ASU IN 1990. (I HAVE PROBABLY WITNESSED ABOUT 13 OF OUR LAST 16 LOSSES FIRST HAND) THEREFORE, PLEASE DO NOT QUESTION MY SCHOOL LOYALTY. HOWEVER, AT THIS FOOTBALL LOW POINT FOR ALCORN, I KEEP WONDERING CAN THINGS GET ANY WORSE?

THE QUICK ANSWER IS THAT THINGS CAN GET WORSE BECAUSE IF WE POST ANOTHER PERFECT LOSING SEASON, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RECRUIT ANY WORTHWHILE TALENT AND WE WILL REMAIN A PERENNIAL SWAC LOSER FOR THE NEXT 3 TO 4 YEARS.

AT THIS POINT, I WOULD LIKE TO CLOSE MY LETTER BY SAYING THAT I LOVE SWAC FOOTBALL AND I THINK IT IS THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CONFERENCE IN THE WORLD AND I HOPE THAT ALCORN STATE UNIVERSITY WILL ONE DAY AGAIN ATTRIBUTE TO ITS GREATNESS.

Hang in there. Things will turn around for you. Alcorn will win at least 3 this year. (PV, Valley, A&M)

Things are looking up for you. Loyalty, thats what Im talking about.

Alcorn will definitely beat Valley and PV this year not only because Alcorn will be better but because Valley and PV will be worse.

Other games I look for Alcorn to win are:

(should be D2)Samford
(should stay D2) Cal-Polytechnic
D2 Fort Valley
D2 AAMU

They will definitely lose to

Jackson State
Grambling
McNeese

Possible upsets but at this point, I will say unlikely:

Alabama State
UAPB

I have received a lot of criticism for backing Alcorn and Johnnie Thomas. However I honestly think that they can do it. They were in a lot of games last year and if they stop having more yards in penalties than on offense, they will be alright. Thomas returns 20 starters and his offensive line had four freshman and one sophomore starter. I would not have expected much from that however, they were able to move the ball on the ground.

I look for Alcorn to go 6-5 this year.

TP has spoken.

A question of comparison

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Alcorn will definitely beat Valley and PV this year not only because Alcorn will be better but because Valley and PV will be worse.

Other games I look for Alcorn to win are:

(should be D2)Samford
(should stay D2) Cal-Polytechnic
D2 Fort Valley
D2 AAMU

So since you couldn't beat D2 AAMU and you think that Alcorn can, are you saying that Alcorn is better than JSU?:confused:

No....I think he is saying that 0-7 beat Alcorn on a wing and a prayer last year, winning on your knees. Since Alcorn has upgraded and are playing you at home, they have a much better chance of beating you.

I got Alcorn

Alcorn you will win the biggest game of the season in Jackson!!!! also look for wins against Valley and PVAMU.....keep hope alive cuz it wont be that bad this year!

Re: A question of comparison

Originally posted by Attack Dog

So since you couldn't beat D2 AAMU and you think that Alcorn can, are you saying that Alcorn is better than JSU?:confused:
See this shows how much Cooper has these people brainwashed. Since when could JSU not beat AAMU last year? SMH. At AAMu Close loss = win.

Welfare Reform is coming...
welfare%20copy.jpg

I got you now GR!*SMH*

TP,

I would try to explain, but I'm not as LOGICAL AS YOU!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Attack Dog
I got you now GR!*SMH*

TP,

I would try to explain, but I'm not as LOGICAL AS YOU!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
AD could you explain how JSU couldnt beat you last year?

FAIR

You still couldn't beat D2 AAMU the last time the two teams played!:emlaugh:

AS a matter of fact: THE LAST TIME THEY MET UP, D2 AAMU KICKED "THE BIG 3'S A**ES!!! :p

nearrrrrrrr the crossssssssssss!!!!!

hughes.gif

<i>.......Ohhh my bad I just heard the word WASH and thought someone was callin my name!!!! by the way when will you be finished with my programs???</i>

For shame....

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
AD could you explain how JSU couldnt beat you last year?

Now c'mon, Bluto...I know that you can comprehend better than that!

It wouldn't take a brain surgeon to see that AD was referring to Jack State not being able to beat AAMU when the Bulldogs WERE D2 (i.e., The Labor Day Classic in B'ham). We ARE NOT Div. 2 anymore...no matter how you "feel" about it! :p

AD didn't mention anything pertaining to last year...you just ASSumed the wrong thing (or at least you pretended to).

See?...was that so hard? :D

*no further explanation needed...*

Originally posted by Get Ready
No....I think he is saying that 0-7 beat Alcorn on a wing and a prayer last year, winning on your knees. Since Alcorn has upgraded and are playing you at home, they have a much better chance of beating you.

I got Alcorn

I dont understand the SIPPI LOGIC..

AAMU beat Alcorn on a wing and a prayer... Alcorn is playing AAMU at home this year, Alcorn wins

BUT

JSU beat AAMU on a wing,prayer,knee,etc. AAMU is playing JSU@hom BUT JSU wins by 40?

I guess I will never understand the SIPPI LOGIC

Touche'

NT

You arent refering to something in the past are you?

I love you forevaaaa!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kinda, but not quite. ;)

I was just tryin' to help JST comprehend what Attack Dog was talking about. He seemed to be having a bit of trouble.

I was just tryin' to help da brotha out! :)

DaHill:

I've brought up similar scenarios like that to like, too....but you know how they do. :rolleyes:

I dont have to explain anything....I am Get Ready and WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY
JSU walked on you last year with a shadow of a team, what are we going to do in full force?
Get Ready has spoken.

Thanks Nnnnnny. It would really help if you would go behind all dogpound members and explain what the hell they mean, kinda like a bama to english translator. I mean who else would have figured AD was talking about 1995?

I dont have to explain anything....I am Get Ready and WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY
JSU walked on you last year with a shadow of a team, what are we going to do in full force?
Get Ready has spoken.
There goes GR showing that leadership again. Tell them all what to do GR! make them apologise now.

Back