13 offesnsive points in two games, eight quarters.....

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
The G-MEN might not pratice for this one. Hell, our backup QB can score 43 pts at a moment's notice -- only Grambling.

The Honets have a better chance scoring pollen in Antartica than scoring on the best defensive squad in the history of Greatness. This game will be as competitive as Buffalo was a few weeks ago. Beware for the next curse for a Kennedy.

Mighty Hornet, I am surprised of the spunk you are showing. You have no team. The G-MEN will win this one by 35pts.

We should get capital punishment being this good.

These people have no chance. The HOBO (hind out, bend over) defense will get them thoroughly imbarrassed. Can someone go get Rosa Parks? Maybe she can get us to organize a march to request access to our endzone. You bamians avoid our endzone like it's a Klan Rally. You're more likely to see a nude Afghan virgin before you see Bama State score on our defense.

No Birmingham for your azzes baby! Ain't no second place team out of Montgomery gonna represent against Greatness. Concentrate on Tuskegee...they're more on your level!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
]
omantermite.gif

Bama State, The Orkin Man Cometh

GSupe,
I already asked Suge and MikeBigg, now I'll ask you

How can a team score only 30 points off of 8 turnovers????
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Against that defensive "powerhouse" jsue too?
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Don't mention gram offense EVER again

MH,

How is it that that so called "high powered" offense of yours has only managed to score 15 points against us over the past two years?

Actually its only 13, because your defense score the only 2 points you got from last year.

Win by 35 pts
In the words of one of my drunk azz uncles......
Nicca Please!!!!

Best coach and coaching staff in 1AA bar none!!!!;)

Smack 102:

When you're sced that you're about to catch a beatdown, bring up stuff from previous years.
:( :(

btw SOG,
did I ask you how a team can turn 8 turnovers into 30 points??
Let me know ASAP,
Preciate that!!!!!!!!

Tell you what you do...let's throw out the non-conference games, and see who has the best per game scoring offense and best points allowed scoring defense. What the hell, go ahead and include JC Smith, it doesn't matter. You still will probably come up short.

I would do it myself, but it doesn't matter to me. You see, we could gives a rat's right nutt what you did in other games. It's your azz now when we come to Montgomery. We gonna institute our own form of Jim Crow azzwhipping on yall...

Damn,

MikeBigg so dayum sced, he's stuttering!!
:eek: :eek:

I guess yall know that your dream season turns into a nightmare in Montgomery.

You won't win and that means you'll have to beat SU to go to the SCG!!!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

And everybody knows that yall will bend over for Pete, as usual

Is that what it is...How about just a case of can't wait to put the wood to your weak little football team! Yall know dayum well this game is gonna be a GSU blowout victory. Kennedy can't handle what we will put on him...I bet he's somewhere now trying to flunk an exam or be late for a tutoring session, just to get out of this game.

Adam Lamb is the most athletic qb we've faced. He is more mobile than either Kent of Kennedy and is just as talented as a passer. Too bad, he's wasting that talent over there at Tissue. But at least he had impressive numbers against yall. We killed his azz, just like we're gonna do Darnell "CantRead" Kennedy.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
MH,

How is it that that so called "high powered" offense of yours has only managed to score 15 points against us over the past two years?

Actually its only 13, because your defense score the only 2 points you got from last year.

DAMN....2 POINTS!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Smack 102:

When you're sced that you're about to catch a beatdown, bring up stuff from previous years.
:( :(

Okay, let's keep it from this year.

Let's see:

#1 You beat AAMU but then again, who hasn't.

#2 You beat JSU but so did we.

#3 The same goes for TiSsUe and Peanut Butter

#4 When you look at the teams we both have played, your offense scored a total of 163 points.

Your defense allowed 119

Our offense scored 200
Our defense allowed 53

#5 YOU LOST TO ALCORN!!!!!!

Is that current enough for you?????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Little do you know sucker that Kennedy didn't play in the first game against Alcorn and he didn't start in the game against SU. He was a little rusty against SU because of not being able to practice until two to three days before the SU game. He would have had well over your damn 200 points if he had played in those games in their entirety. Did GSU have over 400-600 yards of offense against AAMU and JSU? I think not, but we did.

Excuses, excuses!!!!! The last time I checked, it takes more than one person to make a team.

Okay, lets look at it this way. What stops your defense from performing? Does Kennedy play defense too?? As you can plainly see, we beat TiSsUe with a freshman!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
He would have had well over your damn 200 points if he had played in those games in their entirety. Did GSU have over 400-600 yards of offense against AAMU and JSU? I think not, but we did. [/B]

Man cut this bullisht out right now with all of these excuses. The only thing Kennedy would have done had he played earlier in the season is bring the overall GPA of the team down. Kennedy wouldn't done a gott dayum thhing!

And you are right, we didn't have over 400 - 600 yards against AAMU or JSU because we didn't need to. Guess what, we also didn't give up over 700 yards in total offense against JSU either. 700 hundred yards man!!!!

I can't wait til Saturday. We gonna beat yalls azzes.... bad!!! The sad part about all of this is that deep down inside you know are going to kick yalls azz!

BTW - This just in! Eugene Bruce is the best QB in the SWAC!

Y'all sumbeoyitches talk mo shinitz than a little bit.This win is gonna be sweet!!:emlaugh:

Back