11 Shot, 3 Dead in Ft. Worth Mass Shooting

50 Cent Smh GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A few others.

View: https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1676491989578047489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1676491989578047489%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

View: https://twitter.com/LiliNBC5/status/1676367828671254528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1676367828671254528%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

I'll give you one guess what nearly every single one of these victims look like. Shit is disgusting.

Didn't we just celebrate "Black Liberation" on Juneteenth? Waste of time! Because all my life what I seen more than anything else is Black people terrorizing each other from bullying to Black mamas and daddies WILLINGLY abandoning and traumatizing their Black kids to out of control gun violence. Black folks today are doing a much better job than our former white slave owners in destroying Black families and progress.

I used to be offended when a white person cross the street or feel uncomfortable when I walk passed. Now it doesn't bother me, I stop lying to myself and accepted that Black men are the face of violent crimes in this country and it negatively impacts ALL OF US.

Last edited:
Didn't we just celebrate "Black Liberation" on Juneteenth? Waste of time! Because all my life what I seen more than anything else is Black people terrorizing each other from bullying to Black mamas and daddies WILLINGLY abandoning and traumatizing their Black kids to out of control gun violence. Black folks today are doing a much better job than our former white slave owners in destroying Black families and progress.

I used to be offended when a white person cross the street or feel uncomfortable when I walk passed. Now it doesn't bother me, I stop lying to myself and accepted that Black men are the face of violent crimes in this country and it negatively impacts ALL OF US.
You are sick in the head.

Really dude…..violence is everywhere. It’s not selective by race or ethnicity.

You are sick in the head.
The Black community would be much better off if it thought like me but since they don't. More BS and foolishness is to come.

Really dude…..violence is everywhere. It’s not selective by race or ethnicity.
Blacks are OVERREPRESENTED in violence. We make up close to 15% of the US but over 50% of murderers ... LIKE WHAT?? It's a damn shame I need to even state this which is why the decline in the Black community is happening. Ya'll are so in denial. So explain the videos? You can't without deflecting or lying
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2lRJiiNS4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s49Luh19aH8&t=39s

Last edited:
The Black community would be much better off if it thought like me but since they don't. More BS and foolishness is to come.

Blacks are OVERREPRESENTED in violence. We make up close to 15% of the US but over 50% of murderers ... LIKE WHAT?? It's a damn shame I need to even state this which is why the decline in the Black community is happening. Ya'll are so in denial. So explain the videos? You can't without deflecting or lying
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE2lRJiiNS4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s49Luh19aH8&t=39s

You have a lot of self hate. You are cherry picking to support your conjecture. I guess you might need to spend some time with DEA agents in rural America where the news media doesn’t care because about them because of locale.

Violence has no color. We are so embedded in trying to shift the blame that no one group or ethnicity should take responsibility.

Some of you just can't come to grips with it for some reason. Point out the obvious and it's automatically self hate. Being content with the rate of murder in our communities vs everyone else's is exactly why it continues to be that way... nobody gives a shit. It's always "but they..."... why do we give a fuck about they every single time this discussion comes up???? They ain't the ones suffering from it.. I dont get it.

Is there any one person that can come in here and honestly say that violent crime in far too many of our neighborhoods isn't an issue? And that realistically, those same folks more often than not moved away to the burbs after college. Folks in so many places never get to feel safe solely because of their income level. That's all the way fucked up to me but hey.

When you don't control your media or you have the WRONG folks in charge of it-someone else will control it for you.

As Founder said there is a LOT that goes on in white areas that never gets reported. Because it does not bring in the clicks and ratings WE generate on certain topics.

As a result when you have a bias media and a weak media like the The Grio that only reports one side-it looks like it's mainly us.

It's not by accident a lot of the black music you hear is about drugs, screwing and killing.
Go through the music you hear in those NBA 2K games and listen to them UNEDITED. Most are about killing folks.
White kids gone wild and out of control movies and shows-whose music are they listening to?
How many movies or shows have the token black guy with family in jail or hood mess?
Or the black girl is rarely a hood rat in nonblack productions.
Check the books at your Wal-Mart why so many hood life black books?
That is NOT us writing those checks for all that to be made.
How many judges give lighter sentences for killing black folks to black killers?
And WHO especially in the black community benefits from this mess.
Nobody wants to talk about that.

So add this along with racism, bigotry, underfunding, self hate, electing the wrong folks or ALLOWING the wrong folks to get into office and more gets you the stuff we are seeing.

You can't fix one without fixing the other.

Back