10mm Handguns & More

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Which Glock or Sig and do you own any other either?
Just asking, not looking to start a debate. I tend to be an XD person, but I'm looking to into getting a different brand.
I've found the Glock 43x to be very much to my liking. Not too small and not too big but just right. I will probably add the Sig 365XL to my collection for the same reasons.

Last edited:
Bought a Daniel Defense AR-15 and a spare 60 round mag. Im about to start back going to the range. Most likely outdoor for the time being.
That's a quality AR. What is the ammunition looking like where you are? Have the prices gone up? That's the only thing that had been keeping me from the range even though I've somehow managed to find what I need.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, since this Pandemic begin, the prices have gone up and don't seem to be coming back down just yet. I'm seeing the same models of different guns I've purchased being on sale for $200-$300 more when I first bought them. Lucky for me, I have everything I need as far as guns.

That's one of the issues. A lot of them are bought with good intentions. But then, they get left in cars or unsecured somewhere and they come up missing. And typically when they do, they just get resold on the block in some city at some point. They'll throw on a 500 dollar tax and ship em to Chicago or NYC. I know a dude that got busted for that exact thing a few years back. Buying guns from a pawn shop and then reselling em in New York. Of course the pawn shop faced no penalties even though it was obvious the dude was buying an abnormal amount of guns. Everyone here has guns now, no exaggeration.

Back